• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PointBravo

Jun 23, 2017
Hi there! I´ve been following the WT since the very beginning, but now, at the new version, I can't trigger the dinner scene with M. Does anyone have the same problem? Can any of you help? I have 18 love points and 84 corruption points. Tnx
Nevermind. I got the corruption point missing. Tnx

kehe

Oct 21, 2016
It's celebrated because of it's story, graphic, short movies with moaning sounds, very few bugs and Devs activity.
So to many of us it is one of the better games, but each to their own of course :)
Yeah, I'm not against more and different games. I could enjoy this one, but I have to rely too much on the walkthrough for it to be any fun. I don't find it enjoyable sweeping the entire game world looking for the next trigger. And then it turns out I was at the wrong time of day and the character is at an unusual location or whatever. And i'm not hating, I enjoy grinding RPG games for example. As you say, to each their own.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
I cannot see anything when I click on spoiler for some reason and I need to ask a question. Where do you place the mod files in Max Life? I'm really new to all this stuff at my old age so any help would surely do.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I cannot see anything when I click on spoiler for some reason and I need to ask a question. Where do you place the mod files in Max Life? I'm really new to all this stuff at my old age so any help would surely do.
There is no Mod files to this game as far as I know, so am a little confused as to what you mean?
Is it save files other provide? (It's more fun to play your own if you ask me, hehe).
Reason there is no "mod" is because you get to name two persons in the intro, what relation they have to you, which bypass the regulation against incest.

So all you have to do is download the game, extract it to your desired location, open and click the start icon (the .exe) very simple :)
Hope this helped and answered your question :)

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
Hey people, i am playing first chapter but some routes wont start for me.. i cant get christmas event, Laura after her birthday, Aunt, Cousin, Beach woman, mei or the 2 people who were at the birthday party

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
So is the dev working on both versions at once? seeing as this was updated more recently than the remake version?
Yes, but with daz3d I'm having a lot of problems lately, especially crashes. I put it on standby until the end of the summer. I think it's a temperature problem.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
how tf do i get to the chrismas event? and where is the patch fix i cant find it

Reactions: YLuffy94

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! I can not figure out how to get Mei's 4th achievement..... I have cleared all the other girls.....done everything I could .....but I cannot figure out Mei's 4th achievement..... I go to the shop her dad is there....lets me see her....but I don't do anything with her when I do see her.... WHAT AM I MISSING??? please and thank you

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes