• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

n007

Nov 13, 2016
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Max's life [v0.17] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: 3.19GB

Download PC/Mac (1.49GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tks

DiBreaker

Mar 6, 2018
what is the difference between chapter 1 and 2 ? do i have to play chapter 1 first or are they both the same with chapter 2 having better things? i appreciate your answer

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
what is the difference between chapter 1 and 2 ? do i have to play chapter 1 first or are they both the same with chapter 2 having better things? i appreciate your answer
Chapter 2 happens after a timeskip due to events at the end of chapter 1. Characters appearances change in chapter 2 because of this.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
I just wanted to ask a question : how do you DELETE the saves for this game ?
I have so many save pages and I wanted to start a clean game... The old saves of the old updates are useless anyway since you can't even use them...

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
@Kuggazer :I need some help, I'm playing the 0.15 content. Instead of following the walkthrough to the letter I tried to continue other paths at the same time, so I started visiting sophie's home and started collecting the hidden cameras. I found 2 in the bathroom and 2 in the room with the bathtub.

I couldn't find any more but sophie keeps asking me if I found them, and the MC keeps saying no. I checked the WT and it's said that there are 3 in her room but said places are not clickable

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi !
I just wanted to ask a question : how do you DELETE the saves for this game ?
I have so many save pages and I wanted to start a clean game... The old saves of the old updates are useless anyway since you can't even use them...
Place your mouse over the save without click and hit delete keyboard.

Reactions: zh

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Kuggazer :I need some help, I'm playing the 0.15 content. Instead of following the walkthrough to the letter I tried to continue other paths at the same time, so I started visiting sophie's home and started collecting the hidden cameras. I found 2 in the bathroom and 2 in the room with the bathtub.

I couldn't find any more but sophie keeps asking me if I found them, and the MC keeps saying no. I checked the WT and it's said that there are 3 in her room but said places are not clickable
normally they become clickable when Sophia isin't there...

PointBravo

Jun 23, 2017
Hi there! I´ve been following the WT since the very beginning, but now, at the new version, I can't trigger the dinner scene with M. Does anyone have the same problem? Can any of you help? I have 18 love points and 84 corruption points. Tnx

kehe

Oct 21, 2016
This game is frustrating as hell. Can't seem to progress with anyone until aunt shows up, can't buy lube. Playing this without a walkthrough would be a random click-fest and as it is the walkthrough barely make sense. And for some reason it is one of the most celebrated games on here.

Reactions: Kyril87

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
This game is frustrating as hell. Can't seem to progress with anyone until aunt shows up, can't buy lube. Playing this without a walkthrough would be a random click-fest and as it is the walkthrough barely make sense. And for some reason it is one of the most celebrated games on here.
In my humble opinion the Walk Through for this game is made very user friendly as it has links to click which jumps to the parts you want, describing everything for one woman at version release and a link to the next woman, until it jumps to next version release.
It may at some places need some editing to become perfect english but is readable non the less and begins to make more sense once getting a hang of it's own style.

The game might be a little more difficult in the beginning, but also starts to make more sense and becomes easier later on.

It's celebrated because of it's story, graphic, short movies with moaning sounds, very few bugs and Devs activity.
So to many of us it is one of the better games, but each to their own of course :)

DiBreaker

Mar 6, 2018
Chapter 2 happens after a timeskip due to events at the end of chapter 1. Characters appearances change in chapter 2 because of this.
thanks for the response so now i have to replay chapter 1 and finish it and reach chapter 2 i like the game i played it many times over and over again :p

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes