virgaux

Mar 9, 2023
For the error on the laptop whenever you try to open it for chapter 4. here is the fix. copy then paste it in the game > script folder. I fixed the code of the error.

Reactions: Sanjab

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
chapter 2
I'm stuck, Rita won't appear in the bathroom, i try loading over and over but don't work
another time i played Rita show up did but Alisia and Aunt didn't come over
even follow the guide but no change

HSC

Feb 9, 2020
Hi,

I know this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find a solution.
On chapter 3, I need to do two things which I cannot, find the battery for the device in the church, and give the expensive lingerie to Alvin. I have the lingerie but it doesn't allow me to do anything, it says "I'll let him rest. And I still have to go and buy the present for sophia..." even though I have it.
Is this a bug and am I stuck?

For the battery, I just can't do anything.
I got the request and when I go to any shop nothing prompts.

Any guidance or a save file after this would be appreciated.
Thank you!

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yea, I wouldn't need to use the game's subforum if I knew the name of the game to begin with. I figured someone would be helpful and actually help me since I can't make any forum posts or anything cause I don't have permission to do so.

Jul 12, 2020
Hello i working on Maxslife ch1 i use the mod 0.12 and wont see stuff on the laptop or i dont even have an tablet i down load it from here the game so the good one help lol i am pritty far in the game

Note: i did put the worng mod in game file now i have fix it it say mod in load but still no laptop and still no tablet want i am doing wrong ?????
I have the remaster

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes