DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I can't get it ! Plz help ! The anut...
When Aunt and Alisia let you decide who looks best in their dress-up contest, let them both get equal amount of votes.
I usually start left choice, then right choice and repeat till it's over, should gain equal votes by that, which leads to a 3 some scene that is that achievement.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol i finally try the v0.17 so if someone need to know, because me last post was on the fear mode that incest was remove.
The incest is in game, so i think on first page the someone forgot to put incest in the genre mode.
Anyway as i say i finally try this new update and who to say?
As always you improve even more, i was just a little sad because the mother only one event XD but i can understand that not all the update are based on the mother, there are other character to update too XD i just love the mother so i cant wait to see every new update with her. And with this new update i cant wait now to see the mother on the boat XD or on the beach XD I really wanna see her fuck on the boat too.

But lets write about this update, the mother us really sweet at the dinner, i just fell a little how to say... i fell something missing. I mean she ask us about 4 question, and at the end of the question i was expect something answer like i ask you this because i wanna know how many you think about me or something like i wanna be sure that all the time with me, you really remember all XD i hope you understand who i wanna say. Because in english is hard to explain, but anyway the sex action in the toilet was really :eazyHype: i really like her new dress and i hope to see more on her and more sex action in different public palace! Or also in a love hotel! I really wanna see her with a huge pervert face on a love hote XD with a big red heart bed if is possible, with some sexy pink transparent lingery XD but i think i am ask to much XD
The sex in the toiler as i say i like it, but the room was really to tiny that the sex was how to sey to much close? When the camera swith to the back you can see very well the penetration, but at the start is really to close to them.
But Bro i really like the sex (with clothes on) I really like it when the dress is raised up to the belly.

Then lets write about Mai, well perhaps she is not one of me most favorite but i think that this event was really cute.
Just a bit disappoint about the sex thing. Because her first time i expect a little of blood. She is virgin so i expect at last a bit of blood (we have popped her cherry XD i wanna see some blood XD). Also i really wanna fuck Paulina too now! I remember well if i say Paulina was the Lifeguard/baywatch XD on the chapter 1? The Boat really open up a lot of possible sex action with all the female girls/women in game and i really like all of this possibility.

Then lets write about the twins... mmm perhaps they skin have to much freckles. I like girls with freckles is not a problem, but for me look to much on they skin. Anyway the event with them is short for now, and i cant really say more about them.
Only one think the two look like Nami from one piece XD so now me mind fly to the photoshot session where we can see one of the with nami cosplay XD but i do not think that them become one of them.

Anyway i like this update open up a lot of new think form the future update.
If i can perhaps you already think about this, but in case was really cool to see in a future update.
Was really awesome if we can buy rings for all the most important girls/women in game to establish a deeper relationship with them. For exemple was really exciting if we can persuade the aunt to remove her old wedding ring and put the new one! So with that action she are say to us that she love us and she stay only with us.
The same thing with the mother (i really wanna see the mother face when we gift her with a ring and tell her you now are only mine for the rest of you life XD) and the two sister, perhaps also with the cousin XD or with all the girls/women in game XD

Last think, do you think we can fuck again Eva? The new aunt helper? Bro i do not know why but she really excited me to much XD fucking her on the desk or in one of the chamber her us awesome XD

Thank you for let us play this new update. Cant wait to see more.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Hi guys just to understand something. But why in the genre tag there is no more incest tag?

Genre:

3dcg, big tits, footjob, groping, handjob, animated male, protagonist, masturbation, milf, big ass, oral sex, titfuck, vaginal sex, anal sex, corruption, voyeurism, urination.

Do i need to fear that this game now need an incest patch? Is one of me favorite game, and if i lost incest i lost almost the 70% of the interest in this game. Can someone tell me if is just an writing error in the first page? Really hope that incest is not removed from this game, because i really like it.
Anyway now i start to download the v0.17, i wait this new update like the bread.
As I understand it, Incest is not allowed on Patreon so Devs with that genre has to get creative.. There is no Patch for it in this game, but you get to choose what to call 2 of the women, when starting the game. Mom & Aunt, or what else you'd like to call them.
Patreon wise the first choice might be Landlady or something similar.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
As I understand it, Incest is not allowed on Patreon so Devs with that genre has to get creative.. There is no Patch for it in this game, but you get to choose what to call 2 of the women, when starting the game. Mom & Aunt, or what else you'd like to call them.
Patreon wise the first choice might be Landlady or something similar.
Yeah i know patreon roule, but her we are not patreon, so why hidding it? I just remember only after i play the v0.17 that at the start you can choice to put mom/aunt thing XD

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah i know patreon roule, but her we are not patreon, so why hidding it? I just remember only after i play the v0.17 that at the start you can choice to put mom/aunt thing XD
It's possible the incest genre tag was removed back when the game itself had to remove same tag on Patreon, where the Dev does get the funding for creating the game ;)
It's also possible it hasn't been replaced due to fear of Patreon people looking in at this site, or someone reports back to them? Could also just be an oversight? In any case we might get to name a new genre here..? I-choice, as in Incest-choice :eek:penedeyewink:
I-C for short.. I C Wiener? *LoL* sorry.. couldn't help myself, yes I also love Futurama x'D

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
G

gualmar

i had a real shit week and yall have no idea how my face lit up when i went to latest updates and saw max's life with my own two eyes

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Great freakin update , loved the new scenes , would be nice if the twins had less freckles but hey, to each their own I guess. I'm really looking forward to the next update, here's hoping we get the double action....

notamasochist

Nov 19, 2017
Even with a walkthrough that seems more complicated than a submarines user manual... still got stuck. I think this game could use some in-game tips.

Reactions: corin2013

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Max's life [v0.17] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: 3.19GB

Download PC (1.49GB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes