Jun 14, 2018
this vs mythic manor?
I think it depends entirely on what kind of story you like. Animations are superior in this game. Characters are more likeable in Mythic Manor.

Sorry to go on a tangent, but I really think we'd all benefit from some of these developers collaborating, because they all have obvious strengths and weaknesses. Most recently I ground my way through Second Happiness. If someone were to go through that game and make it faster and more intuitive, it'd be amazing.

Akatriel

May 20, 2017
Sorry to go on a tangent, but I really think we'd all benefit from some of these developers collaborating, because they all have obvious strengths and weaknesses. Most recently I ground my way through Second Happiness. If someone were to go through that game and make it faster and more intuitive, it'd be amazing.
"Hey let's join together and form a band, and share the Pateron bucks"
"Hey yeah I'm the writer, but who cares if I get the mechanical royalties"
"Hey guys, they want me on this magazine cover, yeah. Just me"
"Hey fans, yeah we're taking a short hiatus"
"Hey fans, we're breaking up due to irreconcilable differences"
"Hey fans, my lawyer says I cannot disclose any details about the upcoming court case"​

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Is their a way to find out what scenes you are missing ?. Asking because im missing 1 corruption with mom,1 corruption with susan, 1 corruption with dominique,1 corruption with aunt. I have no idea what im missing and ive even redone scenes with the walkthrough and nothing

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just to understand something. But why in the genre tag there is no more incest tag?

Genre:

3dcg, big tits, footjob, groping, handjob, animated male, protagonist, masturbation, milf, big ass, oral sex, titfuck, vaginal sex, anal sex, corruption, voyeurism, urination.

Do i need to fear that this game now need an incest patch? Is one of me favorite game, and if i lost incest i lost almost the 70% of the interest in this game. Can someone tell me if is just an writing error in the first page? Really hope that incest is not removed from this game, because i really like it.
Anyway now i start to download the v0.17, i wait this new update like the bread.

Reactions: Aleex

Brolly38

May 4, 2018
Is their a way to find out what scenes you are missing ?. Asking because im missing 1 corruption with mom,1 corruption with susan, 1 corruption with dominique,1 corruption with aunt. I have no idea what im missing and ive even redone scenes with the walkthrough and nothing
Most likely you are missing the Saturday hot springs scenes.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes