wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
can anyone help cant start the 4 girls event in the spa walthrough said meet mom sat in her room but she dont appear
i tried load game again but she still dont appear and kristel to i cant meet them plssssssssssssssssss helpppppppppp

Reactions: Luis Nope

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Maybe I found the reason why it happened: I bought the aphrodisiac when I went to get the Christmas dresses first, I got back home and I gave the dresses to everyone, then I saw Rita in her room and the girls in the backyard, then I saw mom and aunt, I went back to the sexy shop and I bought the item I needed once again, then I went back to the ladies and I put the aphrodisiac in their glasses. Finally I got back to the girls and nothing happened.

Second time things went ok: I went down to the ladies, talked to them, went to sexy shop and got the dresses, gave the dresses to everyone, first scene between mom and aunt, bought the aphrodisiac, went back and put it into the glasses, went to the gals - snowballs event, and so on.
Thank you SOO much, that fixed it for me.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
im talking about chapter one.... I did a search for the word boat in the ch 1 walkthrough....there is no boat
if you play the chapter 1 then it is normal there is no boat there. there is in chapter 2. i suggest to check the walkthrough in the 1st page below the screen shots of the game to see what you are missing so you can continue. ch1 and ch2 are completly diffrent games ch2 is the sequel of ch1. what i can tell you though is that if you stuck somewhere perhaps there is a stat that nee d to be raised or a scene to see.

superpump

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this error when running Max's Life in Ren'py launcher?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 440, in script

File "game/script.rpy", line 133, in display_items_overlay
inventory_show = "Money:" + str(inventory.money) #+ " HP: " + str(player.hp) + " bullets: " + str(player.mp) + " element: " + str(player.element) + "\nInventory: "
NameError: global name 'inventory' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test

File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1337, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2200, in do_with
self.with_none()
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2224, in with_none
self.compute_overlay()
File "/Users//Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2321, in compute_overlay
i()
inventory_show = "Money:" + str(inventory.money) #+ " HP: " + str(player.hp) + " bullets: " + str(player.mp) + " element: " + str(player.element) + "\nInventory: "

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Max's life 0.17
Sat Aug 25 07:54:12 2018

Last edited:

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Its ok i figured it out and now i only need Mai's last Achievement.... so any tips on that
nope....ive been trying for days to figure that out....no help here on this page.......cant even get a response back from the developer on a private convo....and he has been on a few times today

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Im not beeing able to start the event saturday morning and I cant sleep with aunt at night, does anyone knows what to do?

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Its ok i figured it out and now i only need Mai's last Achievement.... so any tips on that
maybe this will help

Go Old District ask Willy for Pills. Get the pills for 500 $.
Next day go massage Tina, put the pill on mother’s wine glass, she left you alone and you get the first love
video with Tina and+1 Tina corruption
Next day
Tina is no more seek, go find her at Gym. Found Tina and Susan naked, choose“I was thinking...”, get a
threesome and +1
corruption from both
First your Saturday night go to Mei
, get a BJ and +1 Mei corruption. The same night, back your home you will find a
backpack out your door home.
Take it and

Reactions: avoy

antaxis

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone know how to fix this error when running Max's Life in Ren'py launcher?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call _gl_test

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/matthewdefazio/Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/matthewdefazio/Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/matthewdefazio/Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/matthewdefazio/Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/execution.py", line 879, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test

File "/Users/matthewdefazio/Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1337, in execute
renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
File "/Users/matthewdefazio/Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "/Users/matthewdefazio/Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2200, in do_with
self.with_none()
File "/Users/matthewdefazio/Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2224, in with_none
self.compute_overlay()
File "/Users/matthewdefazio/Downloads/Games/renpy-7.0.0-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2321, in compute_overlay
i()

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Max's life 0.17
Sat Aug 25 07:54:12 2018

Open the file game/script.rpy

After line 337, player.mp = 10, add the following line with the same indentation: inventory = Inventory()
If you dont want to edit the file yourself, just use the following script.rpy which is already edited.

superpump

Jan 13, 2018
Open the file game/script.rpy

After line 337, player.mp = 10, add the following line with the same indentation: inventory = Inventory()
If you dont want to edit the file yourself, just use the following script.rpy which is already edited.
Thanks for your help mate. It worked.

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
There is no Mod files to this game as far as I know, so am a little confused as to what you mean?
Is it save files other provide? (It's more fun to play your own if you ask me, hehe).
Reason there is no "mod" is because you get to name two persons in the intro, what relation they have to you, which bypass the regulation against incest.

So all you have to do is download the game, extract it to your desired location, open and click the start icon (the .exe) very simple :)
Hope this helped and answered your question :)
Thanks'. I download a file on here that stated it was a mod but I have not open it up at this time to see what is in the zip file except it says Mod is all I know. Maybe I download a file from the site where Max's Life is that belonged to another game. Sorry

YLuffy94

Feb 19, 2018
maybe this will help

Go Old District ask Willy for Pills. Get the pills for 500 $.
Next day go massage Tina, put the pill on mother’s wine glass, she left you alone and you get the first love
video with Tina and+1 Tina corruption
Next day
Tina is no more seek, go find her at Gym. Found Tina and Susan naked, choose“I was thinking...”, get a
threesome and +1
corruption from both
First your Saturday night go to Mei
, get a BJ and +1 Mei corruption. The same night, back your home you will find a
backpack out your door home.
Take it and
I am meaning Chapter one.. V 0.12 i am wanting to do all achievements before i start chapter 2

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes