• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
I can't get past the start...how to go through with the story ?
A guy came at the gate and talked to the milf , but the dungeon is way too hard for me , the only cg i saw was her naked taking a shower, help!!!

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
I can't get past the start...how to go through with the story ?
A guy came at the gate and talked to the milf , but the dungeon is way too hard for me , the only cg i saw was her naked taking a shower, help!!!
Heh heh heh... Honestly, you gotta grind!!! slowly level up and go back when you're strong enough. The game can be really grindy. But in my experience you look around a lot, find secrets and every single time you do the CG and story is definitely worth it! Just stick with it! :)

Sep 29, 2017
Still no access to that prostitution ending even tho I meet all the requirements. And it doesn't appear in the scenes when you use the item that unlocks it all. Is it actually a thing? Or is pure end and NTR end the only ones?

perechon

Dec 27, 2017
Ok, I´ve found the pickaxe, but how do I use it now? It doesn´t show up in the inventory...

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
have shota?
Yes, at least as far as I've gotten, there are two shota scenes (both repeatable with different dialogue) in the starting village. You'll need to raise your ECCHINESS stat to at least 200, which will give you access to the TEMPT command in the main menu. Simply corner the two boys in the starting village and use this command on them and enjoy.

For the first scene with the old man in the well (in the village of Mioru; the next town after the princess city), get your ECCHINESS up to 50 for the first scene and at least 150 for the second. Easy way of raising this is to equip the poison ring (which'll make you immune to poison) and search around Mioru until you find a zombie mob. They hit for low damage and you can keep defending until they trigger a repeatable battle rape scene, which will boost your ECCHINESS up by 5 every time it happens in battle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Kinda lost here, dose anyone know how to get to dat monster castle after u free dat village? (I got dat final key and trying to get back to monster castle to unlock dat prison door)
Ok, I´ve found the pickaxe, but how do I use it now? It doesn´t show up in the inventory...
@perechon And about pickaxe, u just face the wall with cracks on it, and use it in ur inventory — it’s there, just gonna look for it carefully (use right and left key to change pages in inventory)
Does anybody know how learn fire ball spell?
i am at level 53 but no sign.
@kenshin3it Now I got it, got first peice from monster castle’s bookshelf (near boss’s room), second one from dat wasted village(dat one before u get to 5th town Portgar) and u need final key for it.
Anyone able to help a brother out? Thx!

Reactions: megadaiklord

nulla

Nov 18, 2017
in the mirror tower and the final castle, i dont know if is the game or my pc, but on those places the owner forgot to pay the electricity bills and i can see nothing but a black screen
also, the last isnt version 1.10? or that was the translation?

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
I don't know if someone will answer or not but i can't access to the arena in Brothel town. Walkthrough said that it will open after 2 days but i have slept at the inn several times already and npc still saying that it will open soon.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
I don't know if someone will answer or not but i can't access to the arena in Brothel town. Walkthrough said that it will open after 2 days but i have slept at the inn several times already and npc still saying that it will open soon.
Finally managed to get access. I forgot to check one hidden house near bottom left where i saw an event with 2 thieves.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Any idea how to get into this cave? Walkthrough {port to hot spring, by ship go NE, near rock use thunder stick can go inside get equip} says that go to port and then to hot springs and then NE from there to this cave via ship (direction of the arrow) but i can't get my ship to go to hot springs since there is no sea path connecting them both. It's almost the end of the game and this thing ahs been bugging me for a while.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
is there a fixed version cause right of the bath sleeping doesn't change the day/night cycle literally when i go to sleep at night i wake up at night .... and because of that i think were missing the bath scene in first village and bikini armor

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
How the fuck do you get the peeping tom Bath scene im following this walkthrough 100 % NOTHINGD WORKS ARRRRRG #TRIGGERED

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to defeat octopuss boss? He always paralyzing heroine
i am stuck in the same boss. The game itself tell me "equip ring of sense" but still i can beat the octopuss. (maybe because i am lv38 but dude, the 100% scene file save is on lv40)

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes