Dargolas

Aug 8, 2016
I don't know what i'm doing wrong but it seems that the game wont start no matter what I do, this is the only game I've ever had problems with.
I keep getting this error when I try to start the game (I already installed RPG Maker VX RTP).

8mes

Aug 24, 2016
I don't know what i'm doing wrong but it seems that the game wont start no matter what I do, this is the only game I've ever had problems with.
I keep getting this error when I try to start the game (I already installed RPG Maker VX RTP).
Are you sure you have "VX RTP" and not "VX ACE RTP"? Just to be sure, check if it's listed in Control Panel(Uninstall a program). If it is, then i don't know what could be the problem.

Dargolas

Aug 8, 2016
Are you sure you have "VX RTP" and not "VX ACE RTP"? Just to be sure, check if it's listed in Control Panel(Uninstall a program). If it is, then i don't know what could be the problem.
Thanks 8mes that was the problem, I've installed the wrong RTP.

Reactions: darkiggie

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
anyone els have a glitched gallery room? every time i look at one of the scenes in just freezes on the first image and you can exit it or continue

Sep 29, 2017
For the prostitute ending. Do you have to wait to finish the brothel quest until you can fight the demon lord?

I have it all done according to the walkthrough, but still can't trigger the prostitute ending.

Reactions: shenaniganz
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes