Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I got it past the error. Funny enough I disabled ruby 1.8 and thats what got it to move past the script error.
That's a little weird considering the ruby version that VX uses is 1.8.x (VX Ace upgraded to 1.9.x)
Maybe that setting somehow got flipped code-wise...

But all that matters is you got it working.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
I got it past the error. Funny enough I disabled ruby 1.8 and thats what got it to move past the script error.
i spend days on this game in joiplay only to meet error. I delete and reinstall it for many times and same result. I fucking hate the grind

I wish someone could leave a save with cheat like max lvl and billions of gold and i dont know how to use some cheat

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I'm getting a headache trying to understand the game description.
Here's a DeepL edit of the story section from the DLsite page:
Laura lived happily with her family of three in Lagotto, a village deep in the mountains.

One day, the Demon King's seal is broken, and her husband Naira, protecting Laura, is attacked by the Demon King and his soul is stolen.

In order to save her husband and protect the world from the Demon King, Laura leaves her son alone to face the Demon King on her own...

In the course of her adventures, not only demons but also humans attack her!

Will Laura be able to defeat the Demon King? And will she be able to keep her chastity?
I'm not a translator, but this makes far more sense.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes