Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Hey everyone, I have been playing this game.for the past week, and let me tell you it's one of the most retadly confusing games I have ever played. And I love it. Just I am stuck at a point. As a guide I am using a walkthrough I found online. Now I am looking for a world map, and it seems it's in the well of the second town. But can't seem to find it, as in the well there's only water. Am I missing something?

This is the walkthrough I am using :
The World Map is in a well that is only reachable by ship.

The following region of the overworld:
1694158282736.png

That image is a little confusing for some, follow the line leading from the words "well for map" to the island in the middle. It's not actually saying that the well is in the 2nd town, would be easier to tell if the text was in different colors.

EDIT: This following image should make it obvious (excuse the obnoxiousness of the arrows) :unsure:
1694158890056.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lepuz

Lepuz

Sep 17, 2017
The World Map is in a well that is only reachable by ship.

The following region of the overworld:
View attachment 2913464

That image is a little confusing for some, follow the line leading from the words "well for map" to the island in the middle. It's not actually saying that the well is in the 2nd town, would be easier to tell if the text was in different colors.

EDIT: This following image should make it obvious (excuse the obnoxiousness of the arrows) :unsure:
View attachment 2913471
That's actually amazing! Thanks a lot man, I truly appreciate it! (Don't worry, you had just the right amount of abnoxiousness). I owe you one.

Reactions: Kenny567

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 2837818 how to fix it ? Im using a new joyplay version but still can't play this game
The 'updated' game copy I downloaded here also had this error, which is caused by missing files. I just went to TileA3's supposed Location, Copy any of the files with Tile in their name there, renamed the copy to TileA3 and (another for TileC since it is also missing) and game is now running fine.

Screenshot_20230924_165747_Video Player.jpg
Try my solution, though the copy that I have has that file but that should work.

Last edited:

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The 'updated' game copy I downloaded here also had this error, which is caused by missing files. I just went to TileA3's supposed Location, Copy any of the files with Tile in their name there, renamed the copy to TileA3 and (another for TileC since it is also missing) and game is now running fine.

Try my solution, though the copy that I have has that file but that should work.
It's not missing files, they are there. It's the archive not being extracted correctly.
Filenames are encoded in Shift-JIS, if the extractor is not set to use this encoding the files do not extract correctly.
If joiplay has an option for this somewhere, turn it on.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
It's not missing files, they are there. It's the archive not being extracted correctly.
Filenames are encoded in Shift-JIS, if the extractor is not set to use this encoding the files do not extract correctly.
If joiplay has an option for this somewhere, turn it on.
Checked the RAR file just in case and it's not there so I'm pretty sure it's not just wrong extraction. Afterall, you can't wrongly extract something that isn't there to begin with lel.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Checked the RAR file just in case and it's not there so I'm pretty sure it's not just wrong extraction. Afterall, you can't wrongly extract something that isn't there to begin with lel.
Still not a missing file, TileA3 is from the RTP which is required.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
RTP doesn't have them either lel :KEK:
Also game won't even run without RTP lel, but it does until you start a 'new game'
I dunno what to tell ya.

Personally, I haven't had any issues with the game even though it is technically a broken downgrade (1.11 to 1.07 due to the translation patch being for v1.07)
  1. I have the RTP installed.
  2. I extracted the files using WinRAR with the default filename encoding set to Shift-JIS.
  3. I also have the Japanese Language Pack installed, with some related language settings set to Japanese.
P.S: I also originally used the RAR file, though it was on a different file host at the time. Have you tried any of the other files?

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes