Shaso

Donor
Game Developer
Dec 27, 2017
Oh... I really enjoyed playing this game, the arts looks amazing. Basically, I don't love grind game, but this exception.

Reactions: Miami1984

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone got any hints for getting past the mobs in the thief cave for the saving the princess quest? Those Bog Child npcs keep calling for backup and there are so many of them my pc doesn't get a chance to attack. I am level 15 (thank you save editor for removing some of the grind ;)) but every time I get my ass kicked.

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
You can always run from the fight. Sometimes it happens that monster that can call for back-up keep spamming it. I think it's bad luck, though.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone got any hints for getting past the mobs in the thief cave for the saving the princess quest? Those Bog Child npcs keep calling for backup and there are so many of them my pc doesn't get a chance to attack. I am level 15 (thank you save editor for removing some of the grind ;)) but every time I get my ass kicked.
Is your equipment good? If your using save editor give yourself a shit ton of gold and buy the best equipment from the town. But yeah without cheating this game is a bit ridiculous. Some of the later bosses and enemies in particularly are a pain.

Tiggie

Sep 16, 2017
So i notice in the linked guide there is supposed to be two slime dudes in the 1st town that let you level down or adjust pregnancy chances. But they're not there in my game.

Anyone know how to get them to show up? It doesn't seem to explain that in the guide.

nulla

Nov 18, 2017
in the opening, the link send you to ver1.0 last time i looked there was a ver1.12, whats the diference/extras?

Midori6

Jul 11, 2017
Ralkath said:
here you go

There scenes missing in this save...
there is an item "laura dissertation" or something like that. it unlock all cg and scene ^^

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
This may be my favourite erotic RPG maker game of all time! Well worth trying out! The CG and story is awesome.
I hope that the company release a 2nd game!!! :D <3
it's a pity that I can only give you one like

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes