Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
This is a game that requires a couple installs...RPG Maker being one of them.

not sure if you just need both MV and VX ACE but together they work.

Reactions: Ruodger and gamiat

Jay009

Mar 22, 2018
Already knew that im gonna like this game just from the title alone xd
Too grindy but aside from that ++, hoping for a 2nd game from this dev
A man can only dream!

er_too

Oct 29, 2018
In order to advance time/go to night just fight monsters. There is morning, evening and night. Waiting did not work at all for me. Hopefully this helps as the guide or this thread did not make that clear for whatever reason.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
1 - Can someone explain me how if i have like 98 maxHP but now have 52 maxHP!!, what the hell happen???
2 - Why i keep coming back to the 1st town after a defeat?(walking so much it's REAAALLY ANNOYING)

Last edited:

Lantis

Jul 16, 2017
1 - Can someone explain me how if i have like 98 maxHP but now have 52 maxHP!!, what the hell happen???
2 - Why i keep coming back to the 1st town after a defeat?(walking so much it's REAAALLY ANNOYING)
some accesories, armor and swords can change the max hp

Also, you return to the first because its the only place where you continue the game, like the only flag or checkpoint, later in the game you get a spell that let you teleport to every town you have been

Reactions: ReaperDay

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
How do i enter the sea temple, i throw the jewel but nothing happen!!!!, some comments says i must get pregnant from tentacle boss but i kill it so that means i´m fucked???

NewQueen

Nov 8, 2017
Edit: i found the solution my self XD. anyway can somebody give a guide in 2nd thief cave ? i got lost eveytime. and when do i get to temp ? my echiness already reach 100

Last edited:

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Edit: i found the solution my self XD. anyway can somebody give a guide in 2nd thief cave ? i got lost eveytime. and when do i get to temp ? my echiness already reach 100
There's a walkthough on front page and need 200 for temp to work!!!!

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes