VN Others Completed Marina's Cuckolding Report: Sensitive Wife and Great Fuck College Student [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Crim

Aug 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to install this one "Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no & Netorase & Houkoku 2 Case" because every time I try a japanese error pops up. I tried using Daemon Tools when I read a couple comments on how they installed it, but still nothing. It's not that I can't run the game, I can't even install the game to try.
You'd need to make your system think of itself as Japanese.

Here is the

However, it's important to know unless you can speak average to good Japanese. It's meaningless.

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
he isn't in the wrong actually, he was in it for the netorase, but got a face full of netorare. can you really blame him? also the way you worded your response is a somewhat misleading.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Sometimes, it seems like the ones with ntr almost always have the hottest artwork. In addition to being the only ones getting translated. But they're reeeaaallllyyy boring.

*sigh... I'll never understand the allure of being a little beta bitch.
i think its more of the idea of being able to do things in stories and games you wouldn do in real life
like i enjoy ntr stories in games and such because its something i cant seem myself do in real life so here i can experience it without it destroying anything in my real life

Reactions: Zohan4201

Cham

May 30, 2017
How is that a cuck fantasy?

My wife is sexually aggressive, it's how we met. I was on leave, she was horny and needed a fuck ... turned out we fit together and we've been together for 13 years now.

Her being sexually aggressive and knowing what she wants and taking it ... not seeing the cuck fantasy there. She isn't fucking anyone else and there has never been any fear she would .... mainly because I have a massive ego but still.

Being with a woman who loves sex isn't anywhere near the same as being with a woman you want to see fuck other men.
It really isn't, guess some guys just really enjoy being emasculated. That's all I can see when it comes to the fetish. They are being emasculated just as much as by their partner as the other guy who clearly does a better job at pleasing their partner than they do. Getting turned on by that is basically same as handing away your man card, in my book.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
It really isn't, guess some guys just really enjoy being emasculated. That's all I can see when it comes to the fetish. They are being emasculated just as much as by their partner as the other guy who clearly does a better job at pleasing their partner than they do. Getting turned on by that is basically same as handing away your man card, in my book.
NTR is just a fun fantasy, you are reading too much in it. There is a huge incest market at West, almost all Western games have an incest fetish, does this means the people who plays those games want to fuck their mother or daughter?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Hot story, especially with the extras from Marina's POV. As with most Japanese VNs, I love the buildup, but the ratio of images (great artwork though it is) to text is way too skewed in favour of text. Makes the whole thing feel very static. Would have also liked a voice actress with a slightly deeper voice for Marina, it's always weird when a grown woman sounds like she's 8.

GoodJob

Apr 7, 2018
A little poking and I found mega links for the second and third games:

I had absolutely zero luck getting them to work in Win10 using Japanese input though.
bro can you reupload chap 3, i think its broken

MaibeHentai

Apr 27, 2018
how can i open houkoku2? its an mdf file and i cant install it when i extract it. even when i try it in japanese

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
This game has been around sometime now, it is one of my favorite netorare games, there is also a part 2 and 3 out there, but only in Japanese language, was hoping also to see it translated but never happened as far as I know.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes