VN Others Completed Marina's Cuckolding Report: Sensitive Wife and Great Fuck College Student [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
This visual novel isn't difficult.

I remember reading it when it was released in Japanese. Terrible visual novel. It isn't netorare, it is pure Western cuckolding (no, they aren't the same. They are completely different). There isn't anything that relates to netorare here.

Anyway, save whenever there is a choice to make. Pick one and see until the end. Load the save and pick the other option. It is really easy and short.

Reactions: GaRbS

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
I loved it <3

Only complaint is the end - seems like its not really the end of the story for these 3 and the MC's family.

I hope there will be a sequel.

Also, I thought that the way to see the wife's side of the story was weird, having to go into the scene menu and play them individually like that, still, its a small complaint.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
I loved it <3

Only complaint is the end - seems like its not really the end of the story for these 3 and the MC's family.

I hope there will be a sequel.

Also, I thought that the way to see the wife's side of the story was weird, having to go into the scene menu and play them individually like that, still, its a small complaint.
As far as I know, there are 2 sequels and a prequel (or pre-sequel?) available and yet to be translated. But there is a high chance that they will be available translated!

Reactions: Kaparzo

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
As far as I know, there are 2 sequels and a prequel (or pre-sequel?) available and yet to be translated. But there is a high chance that they will be available translated!
I correct you, two prequel (that's better. Pre-sequel sounds.. weird somehow and probably It's me that said that XD)! She has another surname, but she is always her, in the High school period :rolleyes:

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
For those of you who think the game is way too short, after you finish the game (you know it when credits are shown), go to Extras > Scene Gallery. Voila! Page 3 and 4 has the 4 Netorase sessions played from Marina's perspective. You'll know what really happened between Marina and Hiroto. How she made up things that didn't happen and hid things that did... Have fun!

rikyoken

Jul 17, 2017
I correct you, two prequel (that's better. Pre-sequel sounds.. weird somehow and probably It's me that said that XD)! She has another surname, but she is always her, in the High school period :rolleyes:
There's atleast 2 direct sequels.

The second one,
貸し出し妻、満里奈の”ネトラセ”報告2 CASE:元AV男優&敏感妻

The third one,
貸し出し妻、満里奈の”ネトラセ”報告3 CASE:元彼氏&敏感妻

You can search them up on dlsite

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

The second one,

The third one,

Once again, I didn't specify XD
I'm not denying the two sequels, I was correcting KOR about the prequel! He (?) mentioned only one (I think, unless he (?) already intended both in his (?) reply), but I said that there's another one c:

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Once again, I didn't specify XD
I'm not denying the two sequels, I was correcting KOR about the prequel! He (?) mentioned only one (I think, unless he (?) already intended both in his (?) reply), but I said that there's another one c:
yes yes, now I remember there was a high school one and that's the prequel!

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Wat. What universe are you living in because I can find barely any translated ntr games.
Guess I should've clarified I meant in the nukige category. Of the ones not brandishing a serious story with halfway decent production values I could be interested in there's Please Bang My Wife, Kedamono tachi no Sumu Ie de, Minako Kikyou Shita Inaka de Murabitotachi ni Netorareta Saiai no Tsuma, and including non-strictly visual novels, there's Ema, Milf Warrior which turned out to be less bland but only slightly. Even netori stories like My Boss' Wife is My Ex are getting old.

I should also point out the recent releases in h-anime influenced my post then, I mean I was just reeeaaallly sick of the same thing every month. On games, the only nukige that seem to be coming out right now are either terribly made or a Sakura game; while the few ones that seems to be decently made usually turn out to be boring old ntr. I used to be fine with them because they usually had the better art, but the same thing every time got old fast.

Eh, This is the first and last thing I'll say about it here, it could be a long discussion and don't want to derail thread but, mby this will help -

One thing that the 'cuck' fantasy involves is being attracted to sluts. To be more specific, 'slut' meaning a girl who is not only sexually very eager, but aggressive, knowing what they want and taking it. This scares lots of men, and for good reason, it creates uncertainty. I think for people like me that fear is a kind of...adrenaline turn on.
Guess I'm just one of those people who prefer the girls to slut it up only with me, and I get to control how they can do it. I prefer the idea of the girls teasing others and being outwardly aggressive, but they can't assert without my say-so; like I've tamed her and the others can only watch in envy. Just once would I wish a "sharing" scene in a game or anime could turn out to just be a trick the main character just played on the hapless dumbass.

I'm not interested in having a long discussion about it either, and I know it's a matter of preference, but recent selections just feel very restrictive.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Well after you get a report from the wife you can watch from her perspective from the extras (and discovar what she lied about). If not that, than what do you mean by more content?
As for the walktrough there are two choices. You can arrange the hot spring trip in secret but that ends the game and you can decide where to watch from on the last day. It only changes that scene and you get the ending either way. The game is pretty linear.
That was what I was missing. Thanks

Reactions: Raku07

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017

The second one,

The third one,

Ahhhhh, I wish I could read Japanese! This game made me involved with the story line and characters...I hope it will be translated soon.

Are these sorts of things crowd-funded, or commissioned? Or just a hobbyist that does it for fun?

The one translator I know of is - obviously not responsible for every english translation :D

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Netorare games where you cheat: i can play that shit
Netorare games where you get cheat: really someone can play this garbage?

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Ahhhhh, I wish I could read Japanese! This game made me involved with the story line and characters...I hope it will be translated soon.

Are these sorts of things crowd-funded, or commissioned? Or just a hobbyist that does it for fun?

The one translator I know of is - obviously not responsible for every english translation :D
This visual novel was translated by a professional company, called MangaGamer. Search for them on Google. They have a lot of translated visual novels for sale, but none of them is a good NTR, this one included.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Got to say i really don't understand the logic behind this. After all in the end both are about cheating.

Seems like a silly thing to make a distinction. :p

Reactions: BeastMaster59

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
Got to say i really don't understand the logic behind this. After all in the end both are about cheating.

Seems like a silly thing to make a distinction. :p
I much prefer the third option, like if this game was from the POV of the college kid.

Are there any like that?

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone who read the VN give me a short summary, please? Spoilers and all? I'm honestly too scared to read this and I could be doing other things than getting butt hurt over an NTR Visual Novel.

Reactions: GaRbS

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
The first one is Netori not netorare where you get to cheat.
The second one is Netorare where you got cheated. So both have a big difference. Netori is much easy to play no guilty nothing. But Netorare gives you bad feelings of loosing someone you love.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes