VN Others Completed Marina's Cuckolding Report: Sensitive Wife and Great Fuck College Student [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
b2412af2455d737770fbe22aa2dbd9ae.jpeg

Overview:
Azuma Kenji is a married man with a wife and child. One day, he reads someone's online account of their wife sleeping with another man, and it intrigues him.
What kind of sex would his wife, Marina, have with other men?
He decides that wants her to sleep with another man. Just once would be fine. At first, Marina refuses Kenji's request, but she finally caves into his enthusiasm and agrees to do it JUST ONCE.
She chooses to "loan herself" to Hiroto, a college student a decade her junior. Hiroto's the type of guy who triggers her maternal instinct. He has a habit of blowing his load quickly, but he's proud of the fact that he can easily rebound and go multiple rounds.
At first, their agreement is only for a single time, but Kenji, Marina, and Hiroto all soon become addicted. Eventually, the explicit wife-loaning play escalates to extremes, like bareback sex and all-night "loan-outs"​

Title: Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku Binkan Tsuma to Zetsurin Daigakusei
Original Title: 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 敏感妻と絶倫大学生
Aliases: Marina's Cuckolding Report
VNDB:
Length: Short (2-10 hours)
Year: 27-09-2013 (Japanese); 11-08-2017 (English)
Developer: Atelier SAKURA
Publishers: Atelier SAKURA (Japanese), MangaGamer (English)
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: no
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- -

010_image00009.jpg 024_image00023.jpg 082_image00081.jpg 122_image00121.jpg

In this 'HAPPY to HELP' community a LIKE means a lot!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
For you too: God bless you.
And bless even the two uploaders who shared the game.

...and honestly speaking, right now after doing some research in the past few days, I don't... quite understand why MangaGamer has acquired and translated this chapter. I mean, this is a "Middle" game because before there are two others games that "explain" the past of the Heroine (making it clear that she's not new to these type of things), so why? Sometimes the decisions are made without thinking about it at all xD

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
For you too: God bless you.
And bless even the two uploaders who shared the game.

...and honestly speaking, right now after doing some research in the past few days, I don't... quite understand why MangaGamer has acquired and translated this chapter. I mean, this is a "Middle" game because before there are two others games that "explain" the past of the Heroine (making it clear that she's not new to these type of things), so why? Sometimes the decisions are made without thinking about it at all XD
the other games were released after this one

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
Sometimes, it seems like the ones with ntr almost always have the hottest artwork. In addition to being the only ones getting translated. But they're reeeaaallllyyy boring.

*sigh... I'll never understand the allure of being a little beta bitch.
This game is different the husband makes his wife doing everything at first, it's not normal NTR its netorase or reverse NTR!

Reactions: grego

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
the other games were released after this one
This explain one parts of the matter (I'm so dumb for not noticing), but.. honestly, it wasn't better to start from the beginning?
Oh well, guess that we'll wait for the sequel and pre-sequel, if Mangagamer will ever release them >.<

Thanks again for the game c:

Reactions: KOR

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
This explain one parts of the matter (I'm so dumb for not noticing), but.. honestly, it wasn't better to start from the beginning?
Oh well, guess that we'll wait for the sequel and pre-sequel, if Mangagamer will ever release them >.<

Thanks again for the game c:
They will certainly, they are releasing other series too. but it will not be until late '18 or early '19

Reactions: brynhildr

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Seems like this full game should be the opening chapter in far more.
Oh well.

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
There seems to be more content, but only two choices....am I missing something?
I've not played it yet, so asking others to help this buddy, also please someone up a walkthrough or we have to wait.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
There seems to be more content, but only two choices....am I missing something?
Well after you get a report from the wife you can watch from her perspective from the extras (and discover what she lied about). If not that, than what do you mean by more content?
As for the walktrough there are two choices. You can arrange the hot spring trip in secret but that ends the game and you can decide where to watch from on the last day. It only changes that scene and you get the ending either way. The game is pretty linear.

Last edited:

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
cuck fantasies just make no sense to me.
Eh, This is the first and last thing I'll say about it here, it could be a long discussion and don't want to derail thread but, mby this will help -

One thing that the 'cuck' fantasy involves is being attracted to sluts. To be more specific, 'slut' meaning a girl who is not only sexually very eager, but aggressive, knowing what they want and taking it. This scares lots of men, and for good reason, it creates uncertainty. I think for people like me that fear is a kind of...adrenaline turn on.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes