VN Others Completed Marina's Cuckolding Report: Sensitive Wife and Great Fuck College Student [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

skai

Nov 17, 2016
Reupload please.
UPD: Found a

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
any information for the next part?
You mean the sequel? Well.. watching the "Release list" on VNDB by Mangagamer (next days/months), there's no trace whatsoever of the other titles! So pretty sure that we will have to wait for a while :/

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
You mean the sequel? Well.. watching the "Release list" on VNDB by Mangagamer (next days/months), there's no trace whatsoever of the other titles! So pretty sure that we will have to wait for a while :/
thx for info, this game is the unique who i can find of this style TT and sorry for my bad english xD

lamont

Sep 28, 2016
Mangagamer is running their 2018 licensing survey, so everyone who wants more of these games vote for additional Marina Netorase games:

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
You can find info about the prequels and sequels of this game from here

lamont

Sep 28, 2016
A little poking and I found mega links for the second and third games:

I had absolutely zero luck getting them to work in Win10 using Japanese input though.

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017

I had absolutely zero luck getting them to work in Win10 using Japanese input though.
I have found this:
Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no “Netorase” Houoku Gaiden 1
either of these in english?

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017

Maybe this method? I just tried it and it worked for me. Proof.jpg

Reactions: lamont

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Eh, This is the first and last thing I'll say about it here, it could be a long discussion and don't want to derail thread but, mby this will help -

One thing that the 'cuck' fantasy involves is being attracted to sluts. To be more specific, 'slut' meaning a girl who is not only sexually very eager, but aggressive, knowing what they want and taking it. This scares lots of men, and for good reason, it creates uncertainty. I think for people like me that fear is a kind of...adrenaline turn on.
How is that a cuck fantasy?

My wife is sexually aggressive, it's how we met. I was on leave, she was horny and needed a fuck ... turned out we fit together and we've been together for 13 years now.

Her being sexually aggressive and knowing what she wants and taking it ... not seeing the cuck fantasy there. She isn't fucking anyone else and there has never been any fear she would .... mainly because I have a massive ego but still.

Being with a woman who loves sex isn't anywhere near the same as being with a woman you want to see fuck other men.

Reactions: Cham and GaRbS

nikocn

Nov 23, 2017

how to open second part of the game?

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
This was so long and boring, I tried to see it out of curiosity.
But cg scenes are bland, Just 1-2 cg variation. They dont show it from her perspective during it so its just lots n lots of reading while husbands curses himself..
Dude.. like they are plenty of things in life that can turn a person on, Turning on from it isnt a All green signal..
I got tired of it,
I felt it would be get even more bland, 3 hotel visits and it pretty goes down the same way...

Oh well 'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth'

Raser1223221

Sep 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to install this one "Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no & Netorase & Houkoku 2 Case" because every time I try a japanese error pops up. I tried using Daemon Tools when I read a couple comments on how they installed it, but still nothing. It's not that I can't run the game, I can't even install the game to try.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes