VN Others Completed Marina's Cuckolding Report: Sensitive Wife and Great Fuck College Student [Atelier Sakura]

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Can someone who read the VN give me a short summary, please? Spoilers and all? I'm honestly too scared to read this and I could be doing other things than getting butt hurt over an NTR Visual Novel.
Don't worry. This isn't netorare, this is netorase, which is completely different. Netorase is literally the same as Western cuckold, which is the fact that the husband is the responsible for the fact that the wife is cheating. There's nothing to feel hurt about, since the husband is enjoying everything from beggining to ending and the wife remains loyal to him by the "heart". There's no netorare scene either.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
How insecure are you? lol
Not very. What I am is really sick of the same thing every time. I used to not care, because they usually have the better artwork, but it got old real fast. Now, I'm just bewildered that it seems like most male protagonists in decently made nukige and h-anme are written as pansies these days. It's either they get stolen from, share, or are shota who get raped.

I've been wishing these past several months that, for once, a new/newly-translated and decently-made work with hot art and character designs would come out where the guy is a bit more dominant and keeps the women to himself without being a plain old rapist fugly. I can't even recall an eroge like that anymore.

Anyway, I checked this out and found it bland at best. Wife's design is decent, but the scenes were ehh~ Maybe it's because I couldn't really place myself in the guy's shoes, but that usually doesn't matter if the scenes are hot enough.

Reactions: Bangkiller

Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Don't worry. This isn't netorare, this is netorase, which is completely different. Netorase is literally the same as Western cuckold, which is the fact that the husband is the responsible for the fact that the wife is cheating. There's nothing to feel hurt about, since the husband is enjoying everything from beggining to ending and the wife remains loyal to him by the "heart". There's no netorare scene either.
Eh, I guess. It still rubs me off wrong. I did read a scene where she's like, "You're my husband now" but is that them playing or is that her being NTRed..?

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Eh, I guess. It still rubs me off wrong. I did read a scene where she's like, "You're my husband now" but is that them playing or is that her being NTRed..?
She's just messing with the kid. This isn't a netorare visual novel.

Reactions: GaRbS

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Thanks to those that mentioned the extras! I would've missed so much. I was really curious about what else Marina lied about since Kenji caught her lying during the 3rd hotel visit. I was thinking there was a missed opportunity that the story didn't show more (either through spying or other means) of what was really going on. Glad to have learned there was a way to find out.

Telamon

Jun 18, 2017
Can someone who read the VN give me a short summary, please? Spoilers and all? I'm honestly too scared to read this and I could be doing other things than getting butt hurt over an NTR Visual Novel.
A husband starts to fantasize about his wife being with other men. Tells wife about it. She is at first bothered by it but decides to go for it since she loves her husband. She chooses a college kid she talked to at the supermarket. There are three times she sleeps with said student. First play through you don't see these times instead she will come back to the husband and explain what happened. After the end of the game you can view what actually happened in the extras tab/module. This isn't netorare or cheating. This is a husband exploring his cuckold fetish. He is 100% on board with everything she does even if she isn't always truthful about what happened when she reports back. At no point does she leave him or talk about going with the college kid. She stays with the husband.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Sometimes, it seems like the ones with ntr almost always have the hottest artwork. In addition to being the only ones getting translated. But they're reeeaaallllyyy boring.

*sigh... I'll never understand the allure of being a little beta bitch.
i personally enjoy femdom a lot , to the exact point where another male is involved where confrontational and hostile thoughts are the first that come to my mind ,

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes