• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Thank you that worked. By the way this game & Timestamps don't want to start unless i restart my computer? Any ideas?

leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
[QUOTE = "Agungteguh27, post: 1407422, miembro: 54343"] wow! [ATTACH = full] 205966 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
how get this the other screen the bikini get naked

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
hey guys anyone have a walkthrough for the cosplay images i'm missing armed forces #7
It's on the tanning room at the health club.
If you're having trouble you can check out @larry5168 mini-guide that's on . You can also look at my walkthrough (the cosplay images are near the end of my walkthrough) or PhoenixFireeye's walkthrough .

how unlock the easter eggs of the main screen?
The Christmas one? Leave your mouse above the Christmas Special text and you should notice the word Merry slowly appear.

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
Last question (I hope), I can sleep in Emma's bed, but cannot seem to go any farther and hints box is empty?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Last question (I hope), I can sleep in Emma's bed, but cannot seem to go any farther and hints box is empty?
Sleeping in Emma's bed is one of the last things to do (the other is the sunscreen on her melons at the beach).
If the game says "No more hints available" it's usually a sign that you did everything possible on the current version (check the Achievements, if they're at 100% then it's confirmed).

leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
¿La de Navidad? Deje el mouse sobre el texto especial de Navidad y verá que la palabra Merry aparece lentamente. [/ CITA]
thanks but the other screen a the bikinis

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I dont find claire in roof at morning the quicktravel shows clare in roof but she is not their
There is a possibility that this is a bug with the Fast Travel but Claire is on the roof everyday except Saturday at 06:00

bluef95zone

Apr 15, 2018
What's the 8th achievement?
What does not unlock in my group on Saturday morning, I unlock something or not really to release?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
What's the 8th achievement?
What does not unlock in my group on Saturday morning, I unlock something or not really to release?
The 8th achievement is the Movie Buff. You have to do the movie quiz (it's at the Movie theatre) and answer all ten questions correctly.

And continuing the group yoga isn't available yet. To be continued in a future version.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote