Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
How do you raise Claire's love, I got ito 25, but can't seem to get it higher.
Follow what her hint says. Some stats stop raising until you raise another stat, in Claire's case, her love will stay 25 until her Arousal stat is 20.

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
Also, how do you give Veronica the maid uniform, everytime I go to her room at night, I do not get the opportunity.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Also, how do you give Veronica the maid uniform, everytime I go to her room at night, I do not get the opportunity.
Go at lunchtime, after her work (if you've given her a task) when she's back in her room. Good luck. :)

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
What is this 'Geminight' event that I see in the walkthrough? How do i trigger this?
Are you talking about PhoenixFireeye's walkthrough? If so then it's just a placeholder for a possible event in a future version of the game. The Geminight it a girls band that you hear from when trying to have a romantic dinner with Claire/Mom. At the end of the date, you'll receive a message from Ashley with a photo from them and when you meet her at the hallway she'll mention that they're planning on recording their next album in the city that the game takes place in.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Still it shows roommate , any advise what i am doing wrong
You can open the mapping.xml file in Notepad++ and edit all the relationships manually. That's what I do. Just replace roommate with sister/brother (big sister/brother and little sister/brother if you prefer), landlady with mother, tenant with son, "landlady's sister" with aunt, and "sister's tenant" with nephew.

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
how to open diane path?
or is it still confirmed bugs?
I've checked the email, i've had sex at the rooftop, still not triggered
for more information, my emma & veronica path aren't completed yet and I'm using autosave as start point

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
how to open diane path?
or is it still confirmed bugs?
I've checked the email, i've had sex at the rooftop, still not triggered
for more information, my emma & veronica path aren't completed yet and I'm using autosave as start point
Nothing wrong with your save go into the hall by the lift and keep forwarding time on your save I met her at 08:00 on Wednesday

Hans21

Jul 22, 2018
Hi! I am stuck when you have to talk to Sophia before playing tennis to ask her help to blackmail Debby. I just keep getting the same dialogs and cannot continue with the story. I already have enough Sophia stats.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi! I am stuck when you have to talk to Sophia before playing tennis to ask her help to blackmail Debby. I just keep getting the same dialogs and cannot continue with the story. I already have enough Sophia stats.
Have you tried to blackmail Debby at the station yet if so try to talk to Sophia on a Sunday at the Tennis Court

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Hello all, I an stuck at when the hint says "mom sometimes leave her door open?" but it never happens it's always locked? I been only going for mom only? Is that the problem? I also tried the flags to get pass it but no luck there either.
Merry Christmas all and thank you for the help

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hello all, I an stuck at when the hint says "mom sometimes leave her door open?" but it never happens it's always locked? I been only going for mom only? Is that the problem? I also tried the flags to get pass it but no luck there either.
Merry Christmas all and thank you for the help
Are you in on the downstairs hallway at 22:00?
Also, don't mess with flags unless someone like @larry5168 who tests the game tells you to since you might break the game.

If you're having trouble figuring out what to do you can either check PhoenixFireeye walkthrough . Or my walkthrough .

Reactions: R0y
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote