• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

spawnysam

Nov 25, 2017
I can't get my charisma up. I've bought the perfume, but I can't find the book that your meant to find. It is stopping me from progressing with Veronica.

Thanks for the help.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I can't get my charisma up. I've bought the perfume, but I can't find the book that your meant to find. It is stopping me from progressing with Veronica.

Thanks for the help.
The book doesn't exist from v0.8.3 forward. To increase Charisma you have to use the Tanning Room at the Health Club (can only use it once a day).

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I have a few questions, 1: How do I unlock the option to stay on roof Saturday morning and finish yoga with the girls?.......... 2:How do i get caught spying on mom by veronica at 22:00?.....3:In the hint system it tells me mom leaves her bedroom door open when she goes ton the bathroom sometimes,I cant seem to be able to figure out when this is,to me it seems like she doesnt...

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I have a few questions, 1: How do I unlock the option to stay on roof Saturday morning and finish yoga with the girls?.......... 2:How do i get caught spying on mom by veronica at 22:00?.....3:In the hint system it tells me mom leaves her bedroom door open when she goes ton the bathroom sometimes,I cant seem to be able to figure out when this is,to me it seems like she doesnt...
1. You can't unlock since the event to continue the Saturday morning yoga hasn't been made yet. Wait for a future version.
2. She should catch you when you're in the Downstairs Hallway at the time (the scene should trigger automatically if I remember correctly).
3. Go to the Downstairs Hallway at 20:00 and the option to enter her room should appear once you arrive at the location at that time.

If you get stuck or having trouble figuring out what to do you can either check PhoenixFireeye walkthrough . Or my walkthrough .

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
1. You can't unlock since the event to continue the Saturday morning yoga hasn't been made yet. Wait for a future version.
2. She should catch you when you're in the Downstairs Hallway at the time (the scene should trigger automatically if I remember correctly).
3. Go to the Downstairs Hallway at 20:00 and the option to enter her room should appear once you arrive at the location at that time.

If you get stuck or having trouble figuring out what to do you can either check PhoenixFireeye walkthrough . Or my walkthrough .
Thank you :)

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018

Ok after looking at walkthrough,for mom opening her door..I realized i never got her catching me in the shower at 19:30,but tthats not triggering,all he other events have tho....and for veronica catching me spying on mom,it wont trigger,ive tried every option available when spying,but everytime i just end up back in hallway without her catching me,ive gotten all her events up untill this one working fine. :/

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Ok after looking at walkthrough,for mom opening her door..I realized i never got her catching me in the shower at 19:30,but tthats not triggering,all he other events have tho....and for veronica catching me spying on mom,it wont trigger,ive tried every option available when spying,but everytime i just end up back in hallway without her catching me,ive gotten all her events up untill this one working fine. :/
Please post your save and I will take a look at it

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Heres your save back for some reason your stats where too high with Veronica the event will trigger now as for Claire just keep going along with the hints and you should be fine

Reactions: MausMaus

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Heres your save back for some reason your stats where too high with Veronica the event will trigger now as for Claire just keep going along with the hints and you should be fine
Oh right,thats my fault i was using save editor,i honestly didnt even think of it...thank you,sorry for the inconvenience

Reactions: larry5168

kamael

Dec 10, 2018
Que posso me dizer como fazer para atualizar sem ter que jogar tudo de novo? Preciso completar todos os eventos da versão 0.85 para continuar o meu salvar? desculpe pelo inglês horrível

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
alguém pode me dizer como faço para atualizar sem ter que jogar tudo de novo? continue do meu save desculpe pelo Inglês horrível
O teu Inglês é mesmo horrível! Nem o consigo encontrar no que escreveste.
Para continuar o save basta copia-lo da pasta "savegames" da versão antiga para a pasta "savegames" da nova versão (outra maneira seria extraires a nova versão para cima da versão antiga e substituir os ficheiros).
Um aviso, se a versão que tens é a 0.8.2 ou inferior então não é possível continuar no teu save pois devido a uma reestruturação do código do jogo os saves dessas versões ficaram incompativeis com a versão 0.8.3 e acima (o jogo traz um save que se situa no fim do 0.8.2 para não teres de começar de novo).

Your English is really awful! I can't even find it in what you wrote.
To continue the save just copy it from the "savegames" folder of the old version to the "savegames" folder of the new version (another way would be to extract the new version on the old version and replace the files).
A warning, if the version you have is 0.8.2 or lower then it isn't possible to continue in your save due to a restructuring of the game code that made the save files of those versions incompatible with version 0.8.3 and above (the game includes a save that is at the end of 0.8.2 so you don't have to start over).

Reactions: kamael

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Oh right,thats my fault i was using save editor,i honestly didnt even think of it...thank you,sorry for the inconvenience
No problem what I would suggest is that you dont edit the values as you are going to run into problems like this you are also going to have trouble with Ashley as you have No hints available for her you will probably have to edit her stats downwards so you can get a hint for her

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
No problem what I would suggest is that you dont edit the values as you are going to run into problems like this you are also going to have trouble with Ashley as you have No hints available for her you will probably have to edit her stats downwards so you can get a hint for her
Yes I noticed that,Ill do it now...thanks again!

jkas1991

Dec 29, 2018
Hi, guys
I have 2 problems of which I have not found a solution in the forum, so I decided to ask at once.

1 - The achievement "hmmm ... tasty" seems to have bugged me, and I do not know how to get it, and I'm already well advanced with it.

2- I can not unlock the discovery of the office, from what I read should appear a message to me about searching on Google.

Sorry my bad english.

Man of the house 30_12_2018 21_15_24.png Man of the house 30_12_2018 21_17_47.png

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi, guys
I have 2 problems of which I have not found a solution in the forum, so I decided to ask at once.

1 - The achievement "hmmm ... tasty" seems to have bugged me, and I do not know how to get it, and I'm already well advanced with it.

2- I can not unlock the discovery of the office, from what I read should appear a message to me about searching on Google.

Sorry my bad english.

View attachment 210398 View attachment 210399
1. For some reason you didnt get the selfie from Ashley after she gsve you the Hand Job watching I dropped your stats back and you now have the Achievement and the selfie
2. You wont unlock Claires workplace until the hint says she sometimes leaves her case or something like that you can then Google the name on your phone and her workplace will open up

Heres your save with the Achievement unlocked

jkas1991

Dec 29, 2018
1. For some reason you didnt get the selfie from Ashley after she gsve you the Hand Job watching I dropped your stats back and you now have the Achievement and the selfie
2. You wont unlock Claires workplace until the hint says she sometimes leaves her case or something like that you can then Google the name on your phone and her workplace will open up

Heres your save with the Achievement unlocked
Thanks a lot

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote