• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RohanEmpire

Sep 25, 2018
Someone please let me know how I can get Amy to go with me inside neon for a drink. I'm totally stuck! Thanks in advance!

jkas1991

Dec 29, 2018
Someone please let me know how I can get Amy to go with me inside neon for a drink. I'm totally stuck! Thanks in advance!
There is a bug known in this part, I also had it and it was difficult to find something that would make it back to normal.
It was something that the game gave error did not register. If you want to post your save file so I can try to fix it for you.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Your Charisma probably isnt high enough to drink with her have you bought the aftershave from the Mall and also been to the Gym and used the Tanning booths to raise it

There is a bug known in this part, I also had it and it was difficult to find something that would make it back to normal.
It was something that the game gave error did not register. If you want to post your save file so I can try to fix it for you.
There was a bug that put you in a constant loop with Amy that was in Version 0.83 it has since been repaired and is no longer present in the current version

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Everything done 100%, except I can't seem to find one Cosplay Collectable - Most Wanted. Anyone know where I can find this? Love the last update btw!

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
I've got 100% with every character, but overall achievement is at 90%. Am I missing anything?
TIA.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I've got 100% with every character, but overall achievement is at 90%. Am I missing anything?
TIA.
Do you have all the Cosplay Collectables and have you escaped and tased the thug at night who tries to Mug you

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
XD okok
and one more lil thing

im stuck in sofia part
it says "sometimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons, I bump into ashley"
Leave your room through the door (click the arrow, don't use quick travel to leave) on a weekday at 15:00.

If you get stuck or having trouble figuring out what to do you can either check PhoenixFireeye walkthrough . Or my walkthrough .

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote