Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 1050319

Which event? Are you talking about meeting Emma? If so first you have to obtain the Gym Membership and Fitness Clothes so you can enter the Massage Room. Next, have dinner with the family where Claire/Mom should mention Emma coming to town. Next day go to the Massage Room to meet Emma.
Has he been outside Mom's room at either 21:00 or 22:00 and heard her talking on the phone with Emma? before this

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Thanks for Chrismas update..i see emma bew ebnt..awesome..gotta finish with her but..

and do this also now allow to beach with emma..still under devolment?(that last one sunbath"

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
For anyone that's having trouble on the Christmas Special in 0.8.6:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've also updated my walkthrough with the above info. It can be found (the link is the same as before).
For how long do you have to wait leaving your mouse there? any point in particular. You refer to the one where Christmas is written in red and Special in green right? it doe not trigger for me...

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
For how long do you have to wait leaving your mouse there? any point in particular. You refer to the one where Christmas is written in red and Special in green right? it doe not trigger for me...
Yes, it's where Christmas is written in red and Special in green. You need to leave the mouse above it and in a second or two you should notice the word Merry in green slowly appear where your mouse should be. Below is a screenshot of what appears in the end (notice the location of the word Merry).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 1050319

left click on th eMerry above Christmas and swipe for easter egg

cvedant95

Natural Born Pervert
Donor
Jun 19, 2018
Thank you very much was looking for walk-through everywhere.
Didn't realize until now there was separate thread for it.

Lotbsis

May 30, 2018
okay, just a quick and probably dumb question; how do i start with debby? it says "I should focus on improving my relationship with Veronica" on her icon.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote