Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
No. The scene should trigger when you try to leave your room through the door at 15:00 on a weekday, there's no need to trigger anything else unless Ashley's stats aren't high enough (which should be at the point you described). What does Sophia's hint say?
it says somtimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons, i might bump into ashley. what does that mean?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
it says somtimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons, i might bump into ashley. what does that mean?
What the hint says is to do what I told you. Are you in your room at 15:00? If so all you have to do is to leave through the door (click on the green arrow) and Ashley should appear to talk to you. Make sure it's a weekday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lazymunchlax

Dec 15, 2018
Problem with Aunt Emma. I'm supposed to 'Call her Bluff' at the Beach, but whenever I hit the "Yes I have sunscreen/lotion" dialogue, it immediately quits out of the beach and slaps me back into the Foyer, where Veronica is eating breakfast as she would if we DIDN'T go to the beach.

I even tried raising / lowering the flag for "Sunscreen level" - At 0 it just resets the event to the first time I did it to her, and at 1 or ANYTHING HIGHER, it just quits out of the beach if you click "I have sunscreen"

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Problem with Aunt Emma. I'm supposed to 'Call her Bluff' at the Beach, but whenever I hit the "Yes I have sunscreen/lotion" dialogue, it immediately quits out of the beach and slaps me back into the Foyer, where Veronica is eating breakfast as she would if we DIDN'T go to the beach.

I even tried raising / lowering the flag for "Sunscreen level" - At 0 it just resets the event to the first time I did it to her, and at 1 or ANYTHING HIGHER, it just quits out of the beach if you click "I have sunscreen"
If this is your first time playing the game then this fix wont work for you if you have transfered your save from a previous version then try this either way you can continue along Emmas path as the rest of the content works fine for her

Heres how to fix the Emma sunscreen bug Faerin is aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version

Faerin is aware of the bug and it will be fixed in the next version

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If this is your first time playing the game then this fix wont work for you if you have transfered your save from a previous version then try this either way you can continue along Emmas path as the rest of the content works fine for her

Heres how to fix the Emma sunscreen bug Faerin is aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version

Faerin is aware of the bug and it will be fixed in the next version
I have the same problem but I don't have the beach_applied_sunscreen option in the console. There's a beach_asked_sunscreen option but that's already set at 1.

I guess at this stage it's probably easier just waiting for the next update.

Reactions: larry5168

horrorguy

Oct 29, 2017
hi i cannot proceed anymore with ashley's story line past this point "I love waking up next to her with her ass grinding against me" does anybody know how to get past this morning bj scene so i can continue with her story? im runing version 0.8.4 if this helps

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
hi i cannot proceed anymore with ashley's story line past this point "I love waking up next to her with her ass grinding against me" does anybody know how to get past this morning bj scene so i can continue with her story? im runing version 0.8.4 if this helps
Did her stat increase to AROUSAL=70 when she gave you the morning bj? If no then you might have encountered a bug, one possible method to fix it is to go into the cheat console, Flags console, decrease Ashley's "scared_at_night_level" to 3 and repeat her morning bj scene.

Reactions: larry5168

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
how do i "find out more about the urban angel?" already met her when she saved the mc from getting mugged when coming home late.
It means to follow the hints for Angel. If you're having trouble then what you have to do is:

If you get stuck you can either check PhoenixFireeye walkthrough . Or my walkthrough .

Reactions: Quattrocento

GabrielWon'tFap2U

Jun 19, 2018
It means to follow the hints for Angel. If you're having trouble then what you have to do is:

If you get stuck you can either check PhoenixFireeye walkthrough . Or my walkthrough .
thanks, i actually found the answer to my question already, turns out i just couldn't see her icon and hints because I've already reached the maximum number of icons for the women that i can have on screen.
but still, thank you. it's good to know people are still kind enough respond to dumbasses like me.
also good luck with your walkthrough.

Reactions: Octagram

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
I am unable to progress with amy. The hint says the training was pretty intense, now i should get a night sleep.
Already tried sleeping, but still no progress. please help

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
I am unable to progress with amy. The hint says the training was pretty intense, now i should get a night sleep.
Already tried sleeping, but still no progress. please help
Was the hint about 'intense training' from Veronica's hints? because the hint about a 'good nights sleep' is the trigger for a different event, (with Amy/Veronica) just go to bed as normal, sleep till 0800 (8am) and wait for a late night phone call, then follow the hints again. Assuming your stats for both are at the right levels.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
On saturdays, when the girls go for yoga i am not able to go for advanced yoga. It says this choice has not been unlocked yet. please guide

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
On saturdays, when the girls go for yoga i am not able to go for advanced yoga. It says this choice has not been unlocked yet. please guide
At present you can only join in with the warm-up, the locked event is for a future update.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
At present you can only join in with the warm-up, the locked event is for a future update.
okay thanks. also whenever i try progress with emma by calling her bluff, its takes me back home and veronica is siting on table. Also tried to flag console but no success.
@DarkDreamz Please guide.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
okay thanks. also whenever i try progress with emma by calling her bluff, its takes me back home and veronica is siting on table. Also tried to flag console but no success.
@DarkDreamz Please guide.
That is a bug and will be fixed in the next update, on friday. Thanks to a dev who reads comments and bug reports we get a game with very few bugs and with quick fixes for things that are serious. That and the bi-weekly updates sets this game above most other games that are being presented here. And it doesn't hurt that the game is good also. :cool:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote