• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
You have run into a bug by the sound of it that Faerin aware about heres a quick fix

Wait for the hint to reset to reset to drink a beer with Amy Forward time to 18:00 Go into the cheats menu Amy flags 15. neon _veronica_jealous the value will be at 0 set this to 2 be careful not to alter any other flags goto Neon at 00:00 and have a beer with Amy the scene will be extended and you can move on in the game

Hope this helps

Larry5168
I think the flag is the 26th, I changed it at 6:00 pm I went to the Neon and I took the beer but nothing happened. Later I see that the flag that I had set at 2 has dropped to 1. Is it normal?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I think the flag is the 26th, I changed it at 6:00 pm I went to the Neon and I took the beer but nothing happened. Later I see that the flag that I had set at 2 has dropped to 1. Is it normal?
When you where speaking to her did she look at Veronica if not at 04:30 take a cab home with Veronica she will talk about Amy then do the same thing again and set the flag at 2 the dtinking should extend and she should tell you she lives in the Vault if not please post your save so I can take a look

ZaleTheKing

Jan 5, 2018
I've some problems:
1. During the first date (the one at the cinema) with Ashley i can't figure out how to max the love's meter to complete her quest, someone can help me?
2. I'm stuck at the Claire's quest when the label is saying: "I sometimes walk into Ashley downstairs, when she comes home from school", what am i suppost to do?

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I've some problems:
1. During the first date (the one at the cinema) with Ashley i can't figure out how to max the love's meter to complete her quest, someone can help me?
2. I'm stuck at the Claire's quest when the label is saying: "I sometimes walk into Ashley downstairs, when she comes home from school", what am i suppost to do?
1. I can recommend the miniguide by Larry5168 that you can find on the first page of this thread. Pay attention to what she says and answer accordingly or just do as said in the guide, go for boring. That of course relies on that you have saved before the date and can go back and try again.
2. After you have tickets you will meet Ashley and Veronica when you walk from the hallway downstairs in to the foyer at 15.00.
Hope this will help you.

ZaleTheKing

Jan 5, 2018
1. I can recommend the miniguide by Larry5168 that you can find on the first page of this thread. Pay attention to what she says and answer accordingly or just do as said in the guide, go for boring. That of course relies on that you have saved before the date and can go back and try again.
2. After you have tickets you will meet Ashley and Veronica when you walk from the hallway downstairs in to the foyer at 15.00.
Hope this will help you.
Thanks, they both worked out. But now i've another problem: i'm doing Emma's quest and i'm suppost to "Next time i'm rubbing sunscreen on her back, i should call her bluff" but, during weekend, when i try that option that "click" send me back to the apartment, is it a bug?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hey, just started playing this game but have no clue how I'm supposed to improve my charisma stat. Please help.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Hey, just started playing this game but have no clue how I'm supposed to improve my charisma stat. Please help.
You can buy perfume in the mall but the main way to gain charisma is to go to the tanning beds in the Health Club (you can do this once per day only). If you need other help, you can look at my walkthrough or that doesn't help ask anyone here and we'll help.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Thanks, they both worked out. But now i've another problem: i'm doing Emma's quest and i'm suppost to "Next time i'm rubbing sunscreen on her back, i should call her bluff" but, during weekend, when i try that option that "click" send me back to the apartment, is it a bug?
Yes, that's a bug. It will be fixed in the next update but there is a fix here in this thread. just search for Emma and bug or check out this post .

Reactions: ZaleTheKing

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
When you get the homework BJ zoom in and stay zoomed in and ejaculate
Thank you for the help! But I'm still missing 28. I looked at it from a 100% file and it seems like the MC ejaculates in bed with ashley there, but every time I sleep with her, she gives a bedtime blowjob.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Thank you for the help! But I'm still missing 28. I looked at it from a 100% file and it seems like the MC ejaculates in bed with ashley there, but every time I sleep with her, she gives a bedtime blowjob.
That one is missable (or possibly bugged cause others have missed this too). It can only be gotten the first few times you sleep naked with her when she wears her lingerie. Once she does the BJ, she always does and you miss the picture.

ArroweJustice

May 26, 2018
Hey all, I'm on Emma's Quest. Right now, in the bottom left corner for Emma, it says "I wonder if she'll need my help again anytime soon". I've been waiting at 18:00 every day to get a text message, but nothing happens. Can anyone help me?

Hotzenplotzneu

Dec 12, 2018
Hey guys i've got a Little Problem ..
Veronica was up to 100 on all 3 Points, but before i got the date i've tried to send her away when i was watvhing TV at 12 o clock .. so i lost 2 Point of all. Lips are again on 100 but for Heart and Submission i find no way to increase again?
Any Ideas?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey guys i've got a Little Problem ..
Veronica was up to 100 on all 3 Points, but before i got the date i've tried to send her away when i was watvhing TV at 12 o clock .. so i lost 2 Point of all. Lips are again on 100 but for Heart and Submission i find no way to increase again?
Any Ideas?
There is a bug in the game and you wont be able to get these points back if you post your save I will sort it out for you

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey all, I'm on Emma's Quest. Right now, in the bottom left corner for Emma, it says "I wonder if she'll need my help again anytime soon". I've been waiting at 18:00 every day to get a text message, but nothing happens. Can anyone help me?
Just continue she will eventually send you the text

Dec 27, 2017
Beach Quest with emma is bugged for me...tried back to back weeks...when she says apply suncreen,i press yes...then it just goes back home to 12:15 pm...

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
hi guys, i have a problem with Emma, when i invite her to the beach, and call her bluf, the game jumps back at the apartment and i can´t advance in the Emma path, please help me
If this is your first time playing the game then this fix wont work for you if you have transfered your save from a previous version then try this either way you can continue along Emmas path as the rest of the content works fine for her

Heres how to fix the Emma sunscreen bug Faerin is aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faerin is aware of the bug and it will be fixed in the next version

Reactions: Axer Hell
Dec 27, 2017
If this is your first time playing the game then this fix wont work for you if you have transfered your save from a previous version then try this either way you can continue along Emmas path as the rest of the content works fine for her

Heres how to fix the Emma sunscreen bug Faerin is aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faerin is aware of the bug and it will be fixed in the next version
Yeah i just found the solution , few pages behind in this thread!

Fixed it ! :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote