• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bibikhun

Oct 22, 2018
Hi guys.

Hope this is the right place to post.
I am stuck with Amy and Veronica , Keeps telling me to go for a beer at Neon .. did that a couple of times no change?
Thanks

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Hi guys.

Hope this is the right place to post.
I am stuck with Amy and Veronica , Keeps telling me to go for a beer at Neon .. did that a couple of times no change?
Thanks
You have met the known bug. It's fixable so that you can progress with the story. Check out this post: . Hope this helps.

zindathar

Nov 25, 2017
hi guys, i have a problem with Emma, when i invite her to the beach, and call her bluf, the game jumps back at the apartment and i can´t advance in the Emma path, please help me

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
hi guys, i have a problem with Emma, when i invite her to the beach, and call her bluf, the game jumps back at the apartment and i can´t advance in the Emma path, please help me
This is a known bug...it will be fixed in the next update (so I'm told) if you can't wait read back through the pages where I believe there is a 'fix' for it. :) but not sure how far back!!!

alantam

Aug 8, 2017
Since v0.8.4 does not take previous saves, but does offer a 100% save file to continue, I wonder if there is a way to edit the character name using that 100% save file? I believed currently it is Mike. Any way to change to a different name (e.g John)? Thanks

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Since v0.8.4 does not take previous saves, but does offer a 100% save file to continue, I wonder if there is a way to edit the character name using that 100% save file? I believed currently it is Mike. Any way to change to a different name (e.g John)? Thanks
Just open the ".sav" file with a text editor (ex: Notepad) and edit the 4th line which is your character's name.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I can not start the jealousy option between Veronica and Amy. How do I have to do it?
You have run into a bug by the sound of it that Faerin aware about heres a quick fix

Wait for the hint to reset to reset to drink a beer with Amy Forward time to 18:00 Go into the cheats menu Amy flags 15. neon _veronica_jealous the value will be at 0 set this to 2 be careful not to alter any other flags goto Neon at 00:00 and have a beer with Amy the scene will be extended and you can move on in the game

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Reactions: ki11ke11

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
If this is your first time playing the game then this fix wont work for you if you have transfered your save from a previous version then try this either way you can continue along Emmas path as the rest of the content works fine for her

Heres how to fix the Emma sunscreen bug Faerin is aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faerin is aware of the bug and it will be fixed in the next version

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
thanks there is any updated to 0.85?
You don't really need it since the game was remade with a new hint system that almost tells you everything you need to know.
If you get stuck you can either check @PhoenixFireeye walkthrough . Or my walkthrough .

Echox2

Oct 6, 2017
Hey guys. I'm having a heck of a time finding out how to get Ashley images 26, 27, and 28. I have everything else. Just not those...

sanzjehova

Jan 3, 2018
Im stuck in sophia hint "Sometime when i leave my room on weekday afternoon, i bump into ashley" any idea how to solve this hint?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote