Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, jogged in the park with Emma multiple times, ends with a kiss.
Went to her flat, brought wine, slept in her bed, ends with her snuggled up against you.
Went to the gym, got a naked massage, no relief to boner.
Went to the beach, applied lotion to her oversized tits, ends with a thank you.

Is that all?

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Okay, jogged in the park with Emma multiple times, ends with a kiss.
Went to her flat, brought wine, slept in her bed, ends with her snuggled up against you.
Went to the gym, got a naked massage, no relief to boner.
Went to the beach, applied lotion to her oversized tits, ends with a thank you.

Is that all?
Basically, there's also the collectible and the dream (which isn't related to the story at all).

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Can someone update the OP. The old walkthroughs (for v0.8.0 and v0.8.2) need to be removed as they are useless now. My walkthrough can be added to the OP to make it easier to find.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
Sorry I miss the pitchure 85 of emma, maybe tied to the other missing achievement of her, that is overachiever, someone knows what it is ? And someone knows what is the random event in the changelog ?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Sorry I miss the pitchure 85 of emma, maybe tied to the other missing achievement of her, that is overachiever, someone knows what it is ? And someone knows what is the random event in the changelog ?
The random event is a dream sequence that is triggered when you go to sleep.
For Emma two achievements are bugged as in you can earn them but they're not saved (if you save then load the achievements go back to unearned). The achievements are "A day at the beach" and "Healing hands". Also, picture 85 can't be unlocked due to a bug. The only way is to use the "Unlock All Memories" cheat. The developer already knows about these bugs but since they're not game breaking bugs he decided to fix them in the next version.

Ender82

Nov 11, 2018
Stuck with Claire. After successful date, it says I should check her laptop again. what day and time do I do this? Thanks!

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Just venting, but...

Our Hero bangs Claire in her bedroom after the cook-in "date", and after the museum date, but never again in her bedroom. You'd think that would have automatically become available with the late night massage routine or Our Hero getting additional "lessons." Yes? Instead, all he gets is the option for a titfuck or jerking off in front of her.

Likewise, he buries his face between her thighs during his one and only visit to her workplace, but never again? She can orally satisfy him in the middle of the night, but he can't do it when giving her a full-body massage?

He can go muffdiving daily with Ashley (bathroom) and Veronica (noontime, and just before she departs for work), but no more Claire? I'm sure Claire would appreciate more of the same.

Likewise, he fucks Ashley after her date, but all he can get when visiting her in the afternoon is a blowjob? Same ending if she visits his bedroom at night.

Reactions: Adam_Warlock

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Just venting, but...

Our Hero bangs Claire in her bedroom after the cook-in "date", and after the museum date, but never again in her bedroom. You'd think that would have automatically become available with the late night massage routine or Our Hero getting additional "lessons." Yes? Instead, all he gets is the option for a titfuck or jerking off in front of her.

Likewise, he buries his face between her thighs during his one and only visit to her workplace, but never again? She can orally satisfy him in the middle of the night, but he can't do it when giving her a full-body massage?

He can go muffdiving daily with Ashley (bathroom) and Veronica (noontime, and just before she departs for work), but no more Claire? I'm sure Claire would appreciate more of the same.

Likewise, he fucks Ashley after her date, but all he can get when visiting her in the afternoon is a blowjob? Same ending if she visits his bedroom at night.
Hopefully, those things will be implemented in future updates.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
Just venting, but...

Remember, he can only do the intercourse stuff with any of the women when no other is around. At noon, Ashley and Claire are not there, that was the same when the MC did it with mom after the cooking and after the museum.

The other intercourses with the sisters after their dates happened at night (Ashley) or they were almost caught (Veronica).

But I agree, such an option should be implemented (also more intercourse when the Ashley comes sleeping with the MC). So far, he gets regular weekday morning sex, a nooner but the evenings are somewhat dry :D

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Remember, he can only do the intercourse stuff with any of the women when no other is around. At noon, Ashley and Claire are not there, that was the same when the MC did it with mom after the cooking and after the museum.

The other intercourses with the sisters after their dates happened at night (Ashley) or they were almost caught (Veronica).

But I agree, such an option should be implemented (also more intercourse when the Ashley comes sleeping with the MC). So far, he gets regular weekday morning sex, a nooner but the evenings are somewhat dry :D
I can't wait til he doesn't need to hide because everyone finds out, and is ok, with him being with each other. Then he starts having threesomes/foursomes with his sisters/mom.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Stuck with Claire. After successful date, it says I should check her laptop again. what day and time do I do this? Thanks!
As with all of the Claire/Check laptop..the only time you can successfully get access to her laptop is at 2000hrs (8pm) when she is in the bathroom.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Does Emma beach scene have issues or am I unlucky?
If this is your first time playing the game then this fix wont work for you if you have transfered your save from a previous version then try this either way you can continue along Emmas path as the rest of the content works fine for her

Heres how to fix the Emma sunscreen bug Faerin is aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Larry5168

CosmosCookie

Feb 19, 2018
If this is your first time playing the game then this fix wont work for you if you have transfered your save from a previous version then try this either way you can continue along Emmas path as the rest of the content works fine for her

Heres how to fix the Emma sunscreen bug Faerin is aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Larry5168
Thank you, I'll try it

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
Hello, I have a problem to advance in the game on the version "Man of the house v0.8.4" ... I advanced the romance with big sister (first return by taxi) with little sister (licking in the bathroom ) and with the mother (25 love-20 arousal) I'm told "the next time she comes to my room, while I'm sleeping naked, I'll give her a small show" except that nothing happens and I can not open the door ... (I have no other action to do to have more point in love or arousat because it must be an event). If someone has a tip to give me to help me move forward, thanks in advance

zaraisama

Feb 9, 2018
Angel does not appear in the news. I already heard the conversation about her in the morning and that's it. There is something more I HAVE to do to trigger the scene? Thanks.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hello, I have a problem to advance in the game on the version "Man of the house v0.8.4" ... I advanced the romance with big sister (first return by taxi) with little sister (licking in the bathroom ) and with the mother (25 love-20 arousal) I'm told "the next time she comes to my room, while I'm sleeping naked, I'll give her a small show" except that nothing happens and I can not open the door ... (I have no other action to do to have more point in love or arousat because it must be an event). If someone has a tip to give me to help me move forward, thanks in advance
Try to go to bed at exactly 7:00. The option to open the door doesn't appear at that time but the event should trigger anyway.

Angel does not appear in the news. I already heard the conversation about her in the morning and that's it. There is something more I HAVE to do to trigger the scene? Thanks.
You need to advance with Officer Debby until you hear her talking on the phone about Angel. The news should trigger when her hint says "Let’s watch the evening news".

If you guys get stuck you can either check @PhoenixFireeye walkthrough . Or my walkthrough .

Reactions: Bakkis15

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Yes, there has been a change. you get the hint about the news when you have progressed with Debby. You overhear her talking to a reporter. Check out this post:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote