Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wtfaatp

Nov 30, 2017
So I wanna just make sure that he forgot to add in the ( future update ) text.

How do you unlock the second yoga session with everyone?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hello, guys, stuck with mom relations
80 love, 90 arousal, tooltip says that next time helping yoga on roff i gonna fuck her, but when i do yoga i just grind her pussy and can't fuck actually. Can anyone advice what to do. Or maybe have a look at my save file and tell what to do.
Also i missed 22:00 talk with mom at her room after coming to her work, maybe that's the reason
Thanks
Heres your save back your good to go

Reactions: Grad

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Heres your save back your stats for some reason where impossible might have been a transition thing anyway goto Moms room at 22:00 and continue to follow the hints and you should be fine

Dec 27, 2017
Heres your save back your stats for some reason where impossible might have been a transition thing anyway goto Moms room at 22:00 and continue to follow the hints and you should be fine
Thanks a lot for the quick reply :)

Do i need to use the save you uploaded,or is mine fine?

adidas4y

Jul 27, 2017
Boys help im stuck with Claire/Mom at 22 stars. The hint says - Maybe i can talk to both Ashley and Veronica, if they are both at home in the evening. I have to give them some tickets for concert but i cant.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
So i used the save you gave me,i did get the eavesdropping scene,but no stats got added,guide says +5 arousal...

I have total 5 arousal at the moment...seems too low...
You dont get any arousal points for overhearing the conversation the guide you are using is for version 0.82 and is obsolete since the overhaul of the UI if you follow the hints on screen you will not have any trouble progressing with Mom

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Boys help im stuck with Claire/Mom at 22 stars. The hint says - Maybe i can talk to both Ashley and Veronica, if they are both at home in the evening. I have to give them some tickets for concert but i cant.
If you are at 22 stars with Mom I can only assume you are playing version 0.82 if you complete the game the save is not transferable to later versions you can finish playing this version as the later versions do come with a full save included as to your question go to the Foyer at 15:00 and you will meet the girls to give them the tickets

Reactions: adidas4y

IgnisBE

May 6, 2017
If you post your save or a screenshot of what achievements you are missing, I can try to help you.
Here is the .sav file hope it helps.
It's not a big deal cause im pretty sure ive got all content done, just not sure why that one thing isnt checked out.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote