Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darksloth

Jul 30, 2018
For the Angel you have to follow the Debby path , and to advance with Debby you have to improve your relationship with Veronica till a walk in the park .
There is a mini walkthrought page 92 if you are stuck

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
thx Sonic93XXX I tested the fact of going to bed at 7am (naked or not, in doubt) every possible hour between 5am and 9am but it changes nothing (I look at your guide to be on but I have a shift of the states with the guide and as I finished "the" story with all the other perso thoroughly (except angel and mother) I do not think to redo a new story ... shame but thank you for your answer.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
If this is your first time playing the game then this fix wont work for you if you have transfered your save from a previous version then try this either way you can continue along Emmas path as the rest of the content works fine for her

Heres how to fix the Emma sunscreen bug Faerin is aware of it and it will be fixed in the next version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Larry5168
Flag 8 for me is coffee_intro (at 0). Everytime I go to apply sunscreen, I'm bounced back to the apartment.
I have the hint to call her bluff.

EDIT: Ok, I've read some replies, looks like my missing flag is due to me starting fresh. I'll wait for the next fix.
What do I need to do to continue with Emma's storyline? (ie: what would the hint be after doing the sunscreen thing?)/

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Flag 8 for me is coffee_intro (at 0). Everytime I go to apply sunscreen, I'm bounced back to the apartment.
I have the hint to call her bluff.

EDIT: Ok, I've read some replies, looks like my missing flag is due to me starting fresh. I'll wait for the next fix.
What do I need to do to continue with Emma's storyline? (ie: what would the hint be after doing the sunscreen thing?)/
Try getting another massage with her go running in the park at 09:00 or sleep over after watching Netflix

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
How do I get from 10 to 20 "Sunglasses" (Coolness?) stat? I've got the Parfume, and have to enter the Club but Amy doesn't let me in...

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
How do I get from 10 to 20 "Sunglasses" (Coolness?) stat? I've got the Parfume, and have to enter the Club but Amy doesn't let me in...
You increase Charisma (the sunglasses stat) using the Tanning Room at the Health club/Gym.
What does she say? Did you buy the Gym membership from her and the Fitness Clothes at the Mall?

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
You increase Charisma (the sunglasses stat) using the Tanning Room at the Health club/Gym.
What does she say? Did you buy the Gym membership from her and the Fitness Clothes at the Mall?
Tanning Room did the trick. Thanks!

As for what she said, I want to go in, she asks me what im doing here, I tell her Veronica told me to come, she says thats bullshit and my only answer option is Locked due to not having enough Charisma, so I can just tell her that I come back later.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi
have just played the last version, have had several sleepover in Emma's bed, also jogging with er in the park, getting naked massage and have two times applied suncream on her tits, but she's still at 83%, and achievement Nr. 6 is missing. After saving it switches back to 66 %. What have I to do to get achievement No. 6 ?

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
Hi
have just played the last version, have had several sleepover in Emma's bed, also jogging with er in the park, getting naked massage and have two times applied suncream on her tits, but she's still at 83%, and achievement Nr. 6 is missing. After saving it switches back to 66 %. What have I to do to get achievement No. 6 ?
the game is complete it just a bug which doesn't let you unlock gallery wait for next release it will get solved

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
Enma images 57-62 are blocked. I have released all the memories and they remain blank. Can you see them in some way?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Enma images 57-62 are blocked. I have released all the memories and they remain blank. Can you see them in some way?
That's due to a bug. Download 0.8.5b since that one fixes that bug but not fully. Image #58 will still remain blank and there's also another bug that prevents Emma's achievements to remain unlocked. These bugs will be fixed on the next version.

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
[QUOTE = "Sonic93XXX, post: 1366065, miembro: 907119"] Eso se debe a un error. Descarga 0.8.5b, ya que esa corrige ese error pero no completamente. La imagen # 58 seguirá en blanco y también hay otro error que impide que los logros de Emma permanezcan desbloqueados. Estos errores se solucionarán en la próxima versión. [/ QUOTE]
Ok. thanks

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Hello, I have a problem to advance in the game on the version "Man of the house v0.8.4" ... I advanced the romance with big sister (first return by taxi) with little sister (licking in the bathroom ) and with the mother (25 love-20 arousal) I'm told "the next time she comes to my room, while I'm sleeping naked, I'll give her a small show" except that nothing happens and I can not open the door ... (I have no other action to do to have more point in love or arousat because it must be an event). If someone has a tip to give me to help me move forward, thanks in advance
Have you:
Those should allow you to open the door when sleeping. If that doesn't work, tell me what all you've done with her, and I can help you out.

Reactions: Osso Buco

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
hey PhoenixFireeye and thx , for what I did with the mother , compliment the morning, housework , help with the dishes , yoga in the morning just with her (to the touch when she leans forward) , joined the family during saturday morning yoga ( first part (I did not unlock the option to continue)) , peeked at Mom when she's in her room at 10:00 pm and kept looking , walking in and confessing that you were spying on her when she calls your name , massage with the bottle wine and help her to go to the room where she falls asleep ,and I have for message of advice "the next time she comes to my room, while I'm sleeping naked, I'll give her a small show "... the only person to come to the room is the little sisterI'm going to see to do another part, just to go with the mother to see if I do not go too fast or if I did not bug the story with the mother (i have (25 love-20 arousal) with mother , test one week just for sleep 24h/24 and just little sister who comes)

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
hey PhoenixFireeye and thx , for what I did with the mother, compliment the morning, housework, help with the dishes, yoga in the morning just with her (to the touch when she leans forward), joined the family during saturday morning yoga ,peeked at Mom when she's in her room at 10:00 pm and kept looking, you're just getting ready for the night. massage with the bottle and help her to go to the room where she falls asleep and I have for message of advice "the next time she comes to my room, while I'm sleeping naked, I'll give her a small show "... the only person to come to the room is the little sisterI'm going to see to do another part, just to go with the mother to see if I'm not going too fast and drink the mother's advance?!?
Have you peeked to her while giving her wine and a massage in the living room? Have you overheard her conversation with her sister?

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
yes I pushed her leg, and in the room I pushed the dressing gown and play with the vegetables ;b and yes I bought the lingerie at the little sister after the talk (between her is the mother in the room) (I finished the appointment with the big and little sister)

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
yes I pushed her leg, and in the room I pushed the dressing gown and play with the vegetables ;b and yes I bought the lingerie at the little sister after the talk (between her is the mother in the room) (I finished the appointment with the big and little sister)
Not the conversation between mom and YOUR sister, between mom and HER sister (your aunt). That needs to take place before you can open your door.

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
What PheonixFireeye is trying to say is, did you go down to Mom/Claire's room at 10pm/2200hrs and 'overhear' the phone conversation?, if you missed that then that is why you are not getting the option to 'leave the door open' if that's the case you will need to post your savefile so that one of the Testers can put it right for you and then you can carry on. good luck :)

DarkDreamz

Aug 23, 2018
Have you:
Those should allow you to open the door when sleeping. If that doesn't work, tell me what all you've done with her, and I can help you out.
Actually...the only task that MUST be completed to get the "leave door open" option is to overhear the phone conversation between Claire & Emma, though the others should be completed on the journey, the phone convo IS the trigger. But, sometimes it glitches, and you don't get the hint for it, when that happens the right flag needs to be reset. EDIT, there is a fix for that very problem on this thread, which details how to do it, but I'm to tired at this time of night to look for it....good luck with that if you do, and so I will say Goodnight all. :)

Osso Buco

Dec 10, 2018
thx PhoenixFireeye and DarkDreamz I found the problem on my new part. I have the message of advice that tells me to listen to the conversation between the aunt and the mother (as you mentioned) but as I see my mother at 19:30 and I mounted my stats for my muscles, just after I no longer have the message of advice to listen to the aunt and the mother and it must make "crash" the continuation of the story with the mother . in any case thank you both, I will redo everything and see more with the story of the mother (now there is the option for the door) ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote