dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
No, the obsession with cuck POV is a western spin on the genre stemming from the cuckoldry fetish.

Japanese netorare stories are mostly told from the female perspective, even in male MC games, because they usually have oblivious male protagonists rather than "I'm getting cucked in my face but I won't do anything about it" MCs.
In that case I probably would not have quite so big a problem with the genre. I personally dislike(hate) having to play as the cucked MC in the verious NTR games. The idea of getting off on watching your wife get fucked by some stranger just seems rather sick to me.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
In that case I probably would not have quite so big a problem with the genre. I personally dislike(hate) having to play as the cucked MC in the verious NTR games. The idea of getting off on watching your wife get fucked by some stranger just seems rather sick to me.
I don't get "sick" of it because I don't self insert in NTR games anyways, but I find the western unwilling cuckold MCs really pathetic and boring. And when they try to tell the netorare story from the cuck POV, showing only things he can see, the story just goes off the rails and doesn't make any sense usually. Plus, too much cuck monologing, self-pitying, jealous whining, and impotently resisting act shifts focus away from the main appeal (for me) of NTR stories — to watch the female corruption process.

That's not to say... that the Japanese preference for keeping the male MC oblivious to the whole affair is gonna result in some amazing male protagonist (he tends to be absurdly oblivious), but they are usually featured just enough to cement the bond that will be broken. And even if making choices only for the male MC, the scenes themselves are presented to the players from the female perspective (either immediately or through some recollection room mechanic).

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Missing "Kinetic novel" tag ...

Because this is what this is ...wall of text, few meaningless choices and well nothing good :/

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
This game was identified as malware by my anti virus program. Anyone else having this issue? That's the first game it ever identified as such, so it's not a common issue on my side

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
as others have mentioned, this pinged a virus warning on my system. two pieces of reported malware removed. given the bug reports too i'd stay away from this one.

minnlins

Dec 17, 2017
am I missing something or are graphics removed? image seems to switch to a blank background were she is describing something but nothing is there but the background.

Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
can someone help me? the game wont load, only the image of 2dj game appear and nothing else, even after i wait for 10 minute, i clicked on the image and its just crash

Reactions: starlordultimate
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes