MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To make a long story short, NTR is about the feelings you get from things like Cheating. Female led NTR is about the corruption, while male led NTR is about feeling bad in an erotic way. Netori is about the feelings of superiority from stealing someone away and such. This is why it's not explicitly cheating, since you can have those emotions even without cheating, like a pretty good NTR manga had the MC just be a loser who found out his crush was dating the guy he didn't like. Tell the truth IDK anyone who felt bad for the MC of that one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
To make a long story short, NTR is about the feelings you get from things like Cheating. Female led NTR is about the corruption, while male led NTR is about feeling bad in an erotic way. Netori is about the feelings of superiority from stealing someone away and such. This is why it's not explicitly cheating, since you can have those emotions even without cheating, like a pretty good NTR manga had the MC just be a loser who found out his crush was dating the guy he didn't like. Tell the truth IDK anyone who felt bad for the MC of that one.
I think this is pure psyco doctor stuff. I'm a pretty basic guy, always been. Cheating is cheating, guy or girl. I'm okay with it because I've dealt with it, from both sides. If it bothers you, then just stay away from it, that's all there is to it. The dev has a right to make his game the way he sees it, it is his/her baby after all. We can make requests or suggestions, but, accept it if they decide to use it or not. For those who can't deal with it, and I understand that too, just find a game that you like.

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
Amazing game but its from a manga right?
no... the manga is based on the game its never been vice versa where the game was made based on the manga... in terms of eroge.. eroge comes first and to generate income they hire a freelancer to make a doujin out of it

skyguy

Aug 17, 2017
So Im very confuse as how to play this game and avoid this potential virus. anybody got downlaod and isntall isntructions to work around this?

Mar 9, 2020
I tried Dumb thing out of curioucity and looks like it works: installed Original version, copy/paste "mamawataimanin.exe" from OG to this one instead of deleted one and it looks like everything is fine, at least for now

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes