Docf

Jun 1, 2017
So was the Malware warning ever resolved? Or did it turn out to just be a false alarm?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
you have no clue do you.

-netorare can be from the POV of the female too... while not being technically "cheating" any story where there's a form of coercion told from the female POV would qualify as netorare. games like curse of kubel for example, are told from maget's perspective. i get what you were trying to say, cheating isn't necessarily NTR, but there's a thin line between them. karryn's prison isn't technically an NTR game , but you could say it has elements of it because she does cheat on the emperor dude.

-you wrote the netori definition backwards. for it to be netori, the POV should be from the one stealing 100%. they can still be considered ntr games if perspectives switch around. or if the focus is more on the female. examples like mamatoto where you play both the good and evil characters.
NTR, I take as meaning cheating, plain and simple. If you are going behind your mates back to fuck someone without their knowledge, then, that's cheating, that's NTR, in my book. Either way, I love NTR, I love female MCs who cheat, wives or girlfriends.
I noticed your handle and your avatar and I mistook your handle to be "Darkstain". Perfect!!

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes