Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
only when their bread and butter taimanin gacha game doesn't give profit anymore.
Well, they kinda release new mini VNs inside the gatcha for the classic characters...But I get it, I want a Taimanin Asagi 4 aswell (and not that fake young Asagi from Zero).

Reactions: GaRbS

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
you have no clue do you.

-netorare can be from the POV of the female too... while not being technically "cheating" any story where there's a form of coercion told from the female POV would qualify as netorare. games like curse of kubel for example, are told from maget's perspective. i get what you were trying to say, cheating isn't necessarily NTR, but there's a thin line between them. karryn's prison isn't technically an NTR game , but you could say it has elements of it because she does cheat on the emperor dude.

-you wrote the netori definition backwards. for it to be netori, the POV should be from the one stealing 100%. they can still be considered ntr games if perspectives switch around. or if the focus is more on the female. examples like mamatoto where you play both the good and evil characters.
I was pretty sure that netorare was all about having the POV be from the perspective of the one cheated on. Than even if I missused netori, without the POV of the cuckold at least the netorare tag should maybe be changed to just basic NTR?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I was pretty sure that netorare was all about having the POV be from the perspective of the one cheated on. Than even if I missused netori, without the POV of the cuckold at least the netorare tag should maybe be changed to just basic NTR?
No, the obsession with cuck POV is a western spin on the genre stemming from the cuckoldry fetish.

Japanese netorare stories are mostly told from the female perspective, even in male MC games, because they usually have oblivious male protagonists rather than "I'm getting cucked in my face but I won't do anything about it" MCs.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Is the NTR avoidable?

I refuse to play it if I am not forced to get cucked.
It's a Taimanin series games bro... it have NTR all over it from start to end lmfao
If isn't that then it's dark endings or full game overs without happy endings whatsoever so get used to it :D

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
clarifying:
-netorare: the story is about a partner (technically any person with an emotional bond, such as mothers, sisters, etc...) being stolen. can be told from the perspective of the victim or the person being stolen.
-netori: the POV is told from the one stealing said partner. Rance does a lot of netori for example, yet rance is not an NTR series.
-netorase: similar to western cuckolding, having your partner stolen, but with your consent. it usually leads into NTR by the end anyway.

i do agree that we should have netori and netorare tags separated, since some nukiges are usually netori but without actually having ntr in it. but this site is very lazy with the tags... we have a futa/trans tag when they are nothing similar.

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
God damn i loved this title due to the art, scenes and milf character but sadly also the only series without a good ending sigh

Inkarnate

Feb 18, 2018
Oh and the game many years back when it was released, needed a crack that piggy backs on their past Lilith title's cracks. Might be a false positive but dont quote me on that

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Btw, what even is the story of this game? I look through ehentai, and it really is like 98% shota scenes with that same kid.

I'm assuming the shota isn't her son since there is no incest tag? Is the kid some incubus trope?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'd like to try it, but someone will have to post a version where my anti isn't deleting the exe on launch. Sounds like a solution has been found. But I honestly can't understand how to cobble together a working version. I'll keep an eye on this one in case.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes