Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
At least they were able to survive when a lot of other studios closed up shop. This kind of large scale eroge production really must not be profitable.

It seems like these companies need different revenue streams than pure sales to stay profitable. Lilith is doing gacha shit. Ninetails is doing kickstarter campaigns which pays up front.
Well I would much rather they go the kickstarter way... I miss their games.

Reactions: desmosome

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
The tags seem to be wrong. Netorare vs Netori. The difference has to do with point of view. If the protagonist is cheating on her husband it would be considered netori, while if the protagonist is being cheated on by his wife it is netorare. Here we have a female protagonist that from the images and description is cheating or being unfaithful to her boyfreind or husband. This would be considered NTR, as NTR includes all forms, but it would not be considered netorare when told from the female protagonist's viewpoint. Unless it is the husband that is cheating on her, or if we have some POV changes where the male who is being NTR'd has his POV become focused on during the event, than the netorare tag needs to be changed to netori. There are many people who hate netorare, but find netori stimulating, myself included.

• Angry
Reactions: colifa and Gudil

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The tags seem to be wrong. Netorare vs Netori. The difference has to do with point of view. If the protagonist is cheating on her husband it would be considered netori, while if the protagonist is being cheated on by his wife it is netorare. Here we have a female protagonist that from the images and description is cheating or being unfaithful to her boyfreind or husband. This would be considered NTR, as NTR includes all forms, but it would not be considered netorare when told from the female protagonist's viewpoint. Unless it is the husband that is cheating on her, or if we have some POV changes where the male who is being NTR'd has his POV become focused on during the event, than the netorare tag needs to be changed to netori. There are many people who hate netorare, but find netori stimulating, myself included.
You got it all wrong.

Jan 7, 2023
I think the game is bugged. At a particular decision making dialogue, it doesn't make any different when you choose either of the path. It will end up the same route. I would appreciate if anyone can update me with that virus issue.

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Darkstrain

Jun 29, 2017
you have no clue do you.

-netorare can be from the POV of the female too... while not being technically "cheating" any story where there's a form of coercion told from the female POV would qualify as netorare. games like curse of kubel for example, are told from maget's perspective. i get what you were trying to say, cheating isn't necessarily NTR, but there's a thin line between them. karryn's prison isn't technically an NTR game , but you could say it has elements of it because she does cheat on the emperor dude.

-you wrote the netori definition backwards. for it to be netori, the POV should be from the one stealing 100%. they can still be considered ntr games if perspectives switch around. or if the focus is more on the female. examples like mamatoto where you play both the good and evil characters.

ZERO32ONE

Oct 17, 2019
After the antivirus deleted the file 'mamahataimanin.exe,' I tried downloading the untranslated version and installed it. Then, I replaced all the files that were not deleted with the new ones. Surprisingly, it worked, even though only the subtitles were translated.

pandor666

May 6, 2017
After the antivirus deleted the file 'mamahataimanin.exe,' I tried downloading the untranslated version and installed it. Then, I replaced all the files that were not deleted with the new ones. Surprisingly, it worked, even though only the subtitles were translated.
Can You post zipped .exe file that u launch game with and link for JP version You used ?

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
By the way, I discovered using google translate with the phone's camera that on the right click menu, the second option is quick save and the third option is quick load for those wondering how to save in this version ;)

Last edited:

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Just going to wait for Ratta's translation instead whatever dumbfuck decided to MTL it lmao.

Reactions: ronney
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes