• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
It's Friday and I'm back extra early this week.

After Aiden almost starting a riot last week, gathering a crowd of pitchfork-wielding ice cream-hating lunatics to chase me through town, I didn't feel like taking any risks.

The Friday Progress Update is out there. You'll find it on and . It's written as a public post so you can read it for free even if you don't like me enough to subscribe. Or if you're just poor but horny. What would be really sad is if you don't have money for ice cream.

Because it's true what they say. Waiting for the perfect weather to eat ice cream is like staying a virgin until you're married. You're really missing out and everyone else is laughing at you behind your back.

Aight I'm back to work. Have a great weekend.
Anyone facing this issue,
My game didn't open,
I am using pc windows,
Everything is upto date,
But the game didn't open, even there's no log txt.
I played more than 500 games in renpy never faced this issue!!!

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Anyone facing this issue,
My game didn't open,
I am using pc windows,
Everything is upto date,
But the game didn't open, even there's no log txt.
I played more than 500 games in renpy never faced this issue!!!
can you open other renpy games? is there another instance of renpy open in task manager maybe having an error?
if all else fails there's always the meme.. have you tried to turn it off and back on again?

never had that issue though, good luck.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Is the dev ok, do we need to sort an intervention out, Chris looked the same in 2 updates, what happened?
Lol almost every AVN seems to have one character devs constantly fiddle with. I reject Chris so it doesn't matter to me.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I haven't paid attention if the dev watches this the thread, but just in case...

I've just started the game. I've noticed a few instances of the word 'discrete' where the word discreet is appropriate.

Discrete means singular, a complete unit.

Discreet means subtle.

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
Is the image from the front page (with Beth in the black dress and bow tie) in the game, because I don't remember seeing it.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Many women are never happy with their looks. My ex gf changed her hair color 2-3 times a year.
It could also be that she was happy experimenting with new colors. A lot of women treat their hair as a constantly regrowing canvas. Which I think is pretty cool personally.

Reactions: divingmedic

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
Of all the games I've played, this MC is on the TOP list of the strangest, if you look at it it looks like the devil shits on it

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes