4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
When Sandra gets her first point, she will replace Jessica in the stats panel.

Reworking the game to remove any trace of her would be quite a project. At least a full update cycle's worth of blood, sweat, and tears (and TIME!). Some say just do it then. Some say do new content instead.

Personally I feel that the first few days of content is lacking. I've learnt some since I did that. I wouldn't say I'm good at animating now, but the first ones are quite embarrassing.

I'm just not, at the moment, motivated enough to pause the forward momentum for several months to rework old stuff.
Just a thought on replacing Jessicas panel with sandra: to those not following this thread this might easily look like they've lost that path some time along the way.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Just a thought on replacing Jessicas panel with sandra: to those not following this thread this might easily look like they've kost that path some time along the way.
I don't like either. Jessica had a nice thicc bod but seemed dumber than a box of rocks. Sandra on the other is a plutonium grade bitch. She comes into the picture she has to be made a total sub, no romance path with her.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I don't like either. Jessica had a nice thicc bod but seemed dumber than a box of rocks. Sandra on the other is a plutonium grade bitch. She comes into the picture she has to be made a total sub, no romance path with her.
The love points are reseverd for beth only. She'll be the cuck-queen of the harem.

• Love
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
The love points are reseverd for beth only. She'll be the cuck-queen of the harem.
Oh yes Beth is definitely the Queen of the Harem. I always have a hard time deciding which path to put her on. Guess I'll need to replay it again to try for a mix of romance and submissive. I feel like I am missing something if decide romance or submissive.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Oh yes Beth is definitely the Queen of the Harem. I always have a hard time deciding which path to put her on. Guess I'll need to replay it again to try for a mix of romance and submissive. I feel like I am missing something if decide romance or submissive.
I definitely have this mix too, because there are choices I cannot make myself to answer deviant from my assertive streak...

Reactions: divingmedic

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Actually, I think you should have made the librarian astonishingly, unobtainably hot. Way hotter than any of the obtainable LI's. And then let Vlad have her.

Yes, I know this would drive the "any dick but mine is NTR" numbnuts insane, but it would've been so worth it.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Yes, I know this would drive the "any dick but mine is NTR" numbnuts insane, but it would've been so worth it.
Ok, in exchange add an exclusive Harem for the MC to any Hard NTR game and watch the
"NTR numbnuts" (basically your words, not mine) go insane too.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Ok, in exchange add an exclusive Harem for the MC to any Hard NTR game and watch the
I honestly don't know what point you're making, but thumbs up for the enthusiasm behind the attempt.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I mean...if a game with netorare turned into a harem game...that'd be more sex, right? So I'm fine with that. Enthusiastic, even.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
First, they probably wouldn't. There are already plenty of NTR games with harems (or harem games with NTR if you'd rather look at it that way).

Second, the thing you're suggesting isn't really even comparable to what the other comment is suggesting. Non-romanceable characters having relationships isn't NTR, but there are comments on loads of games claiming that it is. Your comment suggests fans of one genre would automatically hate another genre of content. Some might, but many clearly don't. Either way, it has nothing to do with the insanity of repeatedly showing up in threads and harassing devs and fans to insist that a game contains a genre of content that it clearly doesn't. Nothing done to mock someone who repeatedly posts such self-evident nonsense could compare to the mockery they're already making of themselves.

Reactions: Segnbora

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I just found this game and was wondering how much/what kind of content there is for the ice cream tycoon's daughter so far? In the description, she's described as entitled. Does she get any kind of character growth? I really like ice cream, and I think the description of this game might've unlocked a new fetish for me, because now I wanna bang an ice cream magnate

• Thinking Face

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
First, they probably wouldn't. There are already plenty of NTR games with harems (or harem games with NTR if you'd rather look at it that way).

Second, the thing you're suggesting isn't really even comparable to what the other comment is suggesting. Non-romanceable characters having relationships isn't NTR, but there are comments on loads of games claiming that it is. Your comment suggests fans of one genre would automatically hate another genre of content. Some might, but many clearly don't. Either way, it has nothing to do with the insanity of repeatedly showing up in threads and harassing devs and fans to insist that a game contains a genre of content that it clearly doesn't. Nothing done to mock someone who repeatedly posts such self-evident nonsense could compare to the mockery they're already making of themselves.
Wow so many text, yet you failed to understand the meaning og my comment. Its about uncommunicated tags duh.
Each and every time a dev inserted a new controversial tag, a shitstorm ensued.

• Haha

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

And regarding harassing devs...

Disagree. For example,read the thread about Away from home, and count how many times it is demanded by different users that a certain npc should cuck MC with MCs mom. Despite the dev has clearly stated there will be no ntr... if both factions could simply understand that not all games will cater their tastes...
Or as I read from your text, repeatedly demanding NTR even if dev said no is a much more noble behavior to you?

• Haha

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Wow so many text, yet you failed to understand the meaning og my comment. Its about uncommunicated tags duh.
Each and every time a dev inserted a new controversial tag, a shitstorm ensued.
Your comment was in response to a comment about something completely unrelated to that. I was only using your words and the context you provided. If you meant something else, you should've said something else. The person here who keeps responding to comments without understanding seems to be you. The devs don't even get to decide what tags are given to a game. That is up to mods, so again your lack of understanding is leading to you giving nonsensical replies. It's not even possible to have an actual conversation with you because every response you give is a non sequitur, or an "explanation" that attempts to twist the meaning of a previous comment into something that doesn't match the text.

You can deal with this however you want, within reason, so keep doubling down on responding to a joke with nonsense if that's what you really want. It might be useful for you to know, though, that the more you keep trying to "explain" yourself, the more foolish you look. Not a single response you've given so far has followed from the one you've replied to. On one hand, it's quite funny. On the other hand, if you're genuinely not capable of holding a conversation and not just trolling or shitposting, that's a bit sad. This is kinda par for the course though for someone who would be offended for making a joke at the expense of people who don't understand what NTR means

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes