• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
When Sandra gets her first point, she will replace Jessica in the stats panel.

Reworking the game to remove any trace of her would be quite a project. At least a full update cycle's worth of blood, sweat, and tears (and TIME!). Some say just do it then. Some say do new content instead.

Personally I feel that the first few days of content is lacking. I've learnt some since I did that. I wouldn't say I'm good at animating now, but the first ones are quite embarrassing.

I'm just not, at the moment, motivated enough to pause the forward momentum for several months to rework old stuff.
Just a thought on replacing Jessicas panel with sandra: to those not following this thread this might easily look like they've lost that path some time along the way.

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Just a thought on replacing Jessicas panel with sandra: to those not following this thread this might easily look like they've kost that path some time along the way.
I don't like either. Jessica had a nice thicc bod but seemed dumber than a box of rocks. Sandra on the other is a plutonium grade bitch. She comes into the picture she has to be made a total sub, no romance path with her.

Reactions: Skep-tiker

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I don't like either. Jessica had a nice thicc bod but seemed dumber than a box of rocks. Sandra on the other is a plutonium grade bitch. She comes into the picture she has to be made a total sub, no romance path with her.
The love points are reseverd for beth only. She'll be the cuck-queen of the harem.

• Love
Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
The love points are reseverd for beth only. She'll be the cuck-queen of the harem.
Oh yes Beth is definitely the Queen of the Harem. I always have a hard time deciding which path to put her on. Guess I'll need to replay it again to try for a mix of romance and submissive. I feel like I am missing something if decide romance or submissive.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Oh yes Beth is definitely the Queen of the Harem. I always have a hard time deciding which path to put her on. Guess I'll need to replay it again to try for a mix of romance and submissive. I feel like I am missing something if decide romance or submissive.
I definitely have this mix too, because there are choices I cannot make myself to answer deviant from my assertive streak...

Reactions: divingmedic

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I just found this game and was wondering how much/what kind of content there is for the ice cream tycoon's daughter so far? In the description, she's described as entitled. Does she get any kind of character growth? I really like ice cream, and I think the description of this game might've unlocked a new fetish for me, because now I wanna bang an ice cream magnate

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Segnbora
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes