4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
The direction of the two cars doesn't exactly match the arrows! :ROFLMAO:
Those are flood arrows. They show you which way is downhill so you'll know where the water will flow in case of a flooding. You can tell they're not traffic related because the flood arrows come in pairs closely together, and are much smaller than actual traffic symbols.

I can tell you don't live in the US where this is pretty common. Well, at least in areas that see flooding regularly.

This post contains traces of absolute bullshit.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Those are flood arrows. They show you which way is downhill so you'll know where the water will flow in case of a flooding. You can tell they're not traffic related because the flood arrows come in pairs closely together, and are much smaller than actual traffic symbols.

I can tell you don't live in the US where this is pretty common. Well, at least in areas that see flooding regularly.

This post contains traces of absolute bullshit.
Thanks for the explanation! (y) And your right, I don't live in USA. I'm a Swede that will be a Greek in July, moving to Athens.

• Wow
Reactions: shitass1001

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I know what NTR means, a totally boring vanilla story where the LIs get fucked by other men. Nothing more boring than that. :D
I don't get why people want NTR, to just watch. But then we got all those stupid futa games, like 13 in a dozen. And we even have a pig princess game. So a different fetish very everyone...

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I wrote another one of them Friday progress updates.

Read it on and/or . You don't even have to subscribe or nuthin' as they're public posts. Holy crap, how cool is that!? Well, not that cool I guess, but it is what it is.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Read it on and/or . You don't even have to subscribe or nuthin' as they're public posts. Holy crap, how cool is that!? Well, not that cool I guess, but it is what it is.
Your progress reports make my week and usually give me chuckle. Todays report at least did. Thanks for your hard work to bring joy to us perverts here.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024

Well I gota say not really a fan futa type games, but I like the situation where MC and a girl AND a futa-girl (so not a man with tits, but a real girl who magically got a sausage, and then we get a DP show.

But if you just skip the sausage and we get our foursome with MC and elisabeth + the maid + the neighbor girl, I'm already in heaven...

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Well I gota say not really a fan futa type games, but I like the situation where MC and a girl AND a futa-girl (so not a man with tits, but a real girl who magically got a sausage, and then we get a DP show.
I get why people do that. There's a lot of situations and poses you can do with a girl if you got 2+ dicks to use. At the same time you escape most of the "omg NTR" backlash.

To me though, it ruins the female form and curves to stick a dick on it.

It's too bad we'll never see the Ice Cream Princess airtight, but it is what it is.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

Public post

Friday Progress Update, May 17: "Saving the Princess"
Good evening, everyone!
It's that time of the week again. The working days are over, now we can focus fully on our other jobs, such as bringing "adult content" to the people!
So what's new? Well, this is going to sound pretty boring, but I did a bunch of renders and, well, that's what I did. It's what I did last week too, and it's what I'll do next week. There's no getting around it, doing a game (in Daz3d anyway) is posing, moving lights, moving cameras, repeat, repeat.
If you don't like doing that, don't start a game using Daz, is what I'm trying to say. I'm fine with it, I just wish the image in my head could be accomplished quicker! It is what it is though.
So what else can we chit-chat about?
Someone asked if the game is headed for a harem. Well, is it?
To that I'd say, what is a harem? I can tell you my definition, in an adult game context: It's when multiple women mysteriously end up in a relationship with the same man, and are okay with it, completely love it, or at least accepts it. It's not particularly realistic but it's one of those things where we can escape reality for the sake of a more entertaining and pleasant gaming experience.
So will there be a harem?
Fuck yes. Optional of course. Maybe not with all girls, though. Some choices might have to be made, and some sacrifices may have to be made too.
When you tell two of your girls they can both join your harem and they become so overwhelmed with joy that they just have to hug.
Can we skip the nasty lesbian stuff in our awesome harem, please.
Lesbian content is, and will remain, based on player choices. I know some players think I'm wasting my time with that type of content. I apologize, but I think it's hot so I'll have to insist that I'm allowed to spend some of my time on it.
Well, put in a futa then!
Not going to happen. I only "waste" my time on things I think are hot. Futas fly right over my head.
I do appreciate opinions and suggestions even when I don't follow them. Just want you guys to know that. It shows you take an interest in the game.
I guess I'll get back to the grind again. It was nice chatting with you, imaginary voice. See you all again soon! And thanks for your support!

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023

Public post

Friday Progress Update, May 17: "Saving the Princess"
Good evening, everyone!
It's that time of the week again. The working days are over, now we can focus fully on our other jobs, such as bringing "adult content" to the people!
So what's new? Well, this is going to sound pretty boring, but I did a bunch of renders and, well, that's what I did. It's what I did last week too, and it's what I'll do next week. There's no getting around it, doing a game (in Daz3d anyway) is posing, moving lights, moving cameras, repeat, repeat.
If you don't like doing that, don't start a game using Daz, is what I'm trying to say. I'm fine with it, I just wish the image in my head could be accomplished quicker! It is what it is though.
So what else can we chit-chat about?
Someone asked if the game is headed for a harem. Well, is it?
To that I'd say, what is a harem? I can tell you my definition, in an adult game context: It's when multiple women mysteriously end up in a relationship with the same man, and are okay with it, completely love it, or at least accepts it. It's not particularly realistic but it's one of those things where we can escape reality for the sake of a more entertaining and pleasant gaming experience.
Fuck yes. Optional of course. Maybe not with all girls, though. Some choices might have to be made, and some sacrifices may have to be made too.
When you tell two of your girls they can both join your harem and they become so overwhelmed with joy that they just have to hug.
Can we skip the nasty lesbian stuff in our awesome harem, please.
Lesbian content is, and will remain, based on player choices. I know some players think I'm wasting my time with that type of content. I apologize, but I think it's hot so I'll have to insist that I'm allowed to spend some of my time on it.
Well, put in a futa then!
Not going to happen. I only "waste" my time on things I think are hot. Futas fly right over my head.
I do appreciate opinions and suggestions even when I don't follow them. Just want you guys to know that. It shows you take an interest in the game.
I guess I'll get back to the grind again. It was nice chatting with you, imaginary voice. See you all again soon! And thanks for your support!
As already posted by the dev himself

Hello, Friday Lovers.

I posted a progress update. It can be read as a public post on and/or . This time with TWO pictures. If that doesn't make you go crazy, I don't know what would.

Have a nice weekend!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I get why people do that. There's a lot of situations and poses you can do with a girl if you got 2+ dicks to use. At the same time you escape most of the "omg NTR" backlash.

To me though, it ruins the female form and curves to stick a dick on it.
Yeah I always hated to drive stick, too.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Not even by MC and Beth? I mean, I understand and support no shemale policy in male protagonist games, but strap-on dildos are thing. :D
Strap-on's doesn't do much for me, but I don't hate them either. No plans, but I don't rule it out either. I could see Chris doing the Princess from behind with a strap-on. Hmm. One ice cream with no ice, please.

Sep 4, 2018
Like I mentioned in another thread, people I guess forget that technically in a way a girl if a virgin can lose it to a sex toy if she penetrates herself. So I guess if people want their girls virgins still in a way, they best hope the girls don't go using toys on themselves or each other unless it's after the Mc got to bone her first, lol.

Sep 16, 2023
Strap-on's doesn't do much for me, but I don't hate them either. No plans, but I don't rule it out either. I could see Chris doing the Princess from behind with a strap-on. Hmm. One ice cream with no ice, please.
Good idea, though Christine is to fragile to wear strapon... Maybe Ice princess can dp her, together with MC, instead?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bohler
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes