4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What happened to that other blonde, what was her name..Jessica ? The one with the curly hair, didn't see her in forever.
Saddly not much progress with Ashley...

Reactions: Pinsel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
What happened to that other blonde, what was her name..Jessica ? The one with the curly hair, didn't see her in forever.
Saddly not much progress with Ashley...
people didn't like her, she got cut from the game. I don't mind either, she was meh at best.

Reactions: Maviarab

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
people didn't like her, she got cut from the game. I don't mind either, she was meh at best.
Ah ok, didn't know.
Well to be honest, i'm only interested in Elisabeth, Ashley and Hannah. I find the rest pretty meh, rejected them, especially Chris and that corrupted cop, so imo she was still better than them.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ah ok, didn't know.
Well to be honest, i'm only interested in Elisabeth, Ashley and Hannah. I find the rest pretty meh, rejected them, especially Chris and that corrupted cop, so imo she was still better than them.
how dare you :ROFLMAO: Chris is like the second best LI in the game after Hannah (who is the most wholesome girl in the game no cap)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
how dare you :ROFLMAO: Chris is like the second best LI in the game after Hannah (who is the most wholesome girl in the game no cap)
Eh, Chris ?
Sorry at best i see her as young kid, which needs some help and protection...but i don't find her attractive at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pinsel

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ah ok, didn't know.
The corrupt is Latina, I do have a weak spot for the latina ladies.

Reactions: Kipling

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Eh, Chris ?
Sorry at best i see her as young kid, which needs some help and protection...but i don't find her attractive at all.
that's what I like about AVNs... you may not like a character, but I do. I'm not criticizing your choices, up to you. For me she is awesome.

Reactions: LordWanze

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
It's Friday and I'm back extra early this week.

After Aiden almost starting a riot last week, gathering a crowd of pitchfork-wielding ice cream-hating lunatics to chase me through town, I didn't feel like taking any risks.

The Friday Progress Update is out there. You'll find it on and . It's written as a public post so you can read it for free even if you don't like me enough to subscribe. Or if you're just poor but horny. What would be really sad is if you don't have money for ice cream.

Because it's true what they say. Waiting for the perfect weather to eat ice cream is like staying a virgin until you're married. You're really missing out and everyone else is laughing at you behind your back.

Aight I'm back to work. Have a great weekend.
Anyone facing this issue,
My game didn't open,
I am using pc windows,
Everything is upto date,
But the game didn't open, even there's no log txt.
I played more than 500 games in renpy never faced this issue!!!

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes