4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
This is not a piracy site, this is a community site. It's also home for me when it comes to adult games. I was a shit poster here long before I got it into my head that I'd try my hand at game development.
you got that right, I got into AVNs a while before I stumbled upon the zone, and it really opened my eyes to a lot (I mean a lot) of stuff that I've missed. I can't really think of another platform where you can find and discuss games like here.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
This is not a piracy site, this is a community site. It's also home for me when it comes to adult games. I was a shit poster here long before I got it into my head that I'd try my hand at game development.

Now I don't dare shitpost in other threads anymore for fear of backlash. Sad.

Also interesting to note that until the game's on latest updates on here, it's not on any of the actual bottom-feeding piracy sites. But once here, it's everywhere an hour later. Makes you wonder what people even visit those other sites for!

Anyway, I posted a Friday Progress Update as a public post on and . It comes at a weird time here on F95 since it's just hours since the game made it onto latest updates and all, but it's really days since I released it!
Some names stick in the mind. Back in the 300 baud acoustic coupled modems days what are now called forums we called them Bulletin Boards. God now I feel really old.

Reactions: jabberwanker

PokeSon456

Nov 19, 2020
Trash, what's wrong with the mc face, why does everyone seem like a child, add to that the apparent racism/sexism, no redeemable qualities.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Also interesting to note that until the game's on latest updates on here, it's not on any of the actual bottom-feeding piracy sites. But once here, it's everywhere an hour later. Makes you wonder what people even visit those other sites for!

Anyway, I posted a Friday Progress Update as a public post on and . It comes at a weird time here on F95 since it's just hours since the game made it onto latest updates and all, but it's really days since I released it!
Sadly this site has gone down on the community side somewhat in year or so. Thankfully there's still wholesome threads like this at least.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I've seen the MC's model in other games. Never liked the look of his face. That said, who cares? Is anyone here playing these games for the look of the MC? He could be a short, fat, toothless, albino from Botswana for all I care.
Nothing surprising, they just have nothing to complain about, so they decided to cling to Mc's appearance... some whine about not showing Mc's face, others whine about showing the face, you can't please them...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Le wrong....

The nature of F95zone
- I know how this may confuse many of you, but we are a Pirate Site first and foremost.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

All their scrapper bots, most don't even use their own links, and some re-purpose them to pay-to-win sites to download which costs more than donating the money to the dev.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes