Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
i figured out how to play the female(kinda play as both as you change with a bottom) but my issue is every time i save then quit, (to go do something else) when i come back it starts from the beginning again...is it not saving? is there something im meant to press to load?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
wow so if you turn off the futa content the scene plays out almost the exact same way, but instead of getting fucked by a dick she just air humps you....(no dildo or anything) just slapping hips together

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Am I missing something, or does a lot of the attacks hit yourself too? Did I miss some way to target the opponent? Spells like Arcana Release or Shark Attack are more of a detriment, to yourself as they'll hit yourself and then your opponent also hits you. A net negative.

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
Cheat codes for MMA

In The Classroom, input these codes on your WASD keys or the arrow keys:

• WWSSA to gain Lewd Arcana
  • ASSWW to gain lewd blooms
  • DADDD to unlock all the combat gallery
  • DSASS to unlock all items
  • ASDWW to upgrade all currently unlocked items

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
I've been playing this on phone for sometime and I was wondering why I wasn't doin to hot fighting enemies. After sometime I realized that I needed to use items that you gain from doing quests as well instead of leveling up.

The problem is that I can't for the life of me figure out how to equip the damn items on phone! I don't think it's possible on phone to do so...

If I'm wrong please correct me on that

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
I've been playing this on phone for sometime and I was wondering why I wasn't doin to hot fighting enemies. After sometime I realized that I needed to use items that you gain from doing quests as well instead of leveling up.

The problem is that I can't for the life of me figure out how to equip the damn items on phone! I don't think it's possible on phone to do so...

If I'm wrong please correct me on that
....I've been tryna equip the items from the book... Just realized there's a section under the bed to equip your items...

theorangefox

Jul 14, 2020
I hate manor 'puzzles' being RNG either easy or unsolvable (tried online solvers as well). I thought I used to be good at sliding puzzles until I spent 30 minutes swiping before realizing that it was unsolvable. Restarted the game and now I got 11 unsolvable candle puzzles in a row. It ain't much of a puzzle if the f*cking pieces don't fit together! I'm giving up on this untis it gets fixed.

Reactions: Raindancer

Patneon699

Jan 7, 2024
View attachment 3264049

Overview:
Magical Monstergirls Academy, the sequel to Magical Waifus Academy, is a vibrant fantasy RPG​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-02
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: Wataponno - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3386918 View attachment 3264053 View attachment 3263978 View attachment 3264054 View attachment 3263979 View attachment 2815125 View attachment 3319998 View attachment 3386914 View attachment 3386915 View attachment 3386916 View attachment 3386917 View attachment 3320000 View attachment 2815126 View attachment 2815128 View attachment 2815130 View attachment 3263981 View attachment 3263982
Can someone help, after cklicking the note n the door my game crushes and closes by itself idk why (android version)

Aizion

Jul 26, 2019
After playing this game for a while, I discovered a problem.

There's no spell that seems to ensnare or arouse the monster girl further to want to have sex with you.

Well, that's not the real problem, the problem is when you upgrade a spell to become able one shot the monstergirls, you can no longer interact with them since the requirement to unlock sex animations with them is to get them low on health, and I don't know what other requirement since there's no help book that seems to mention it.

So, it would be nice to have a spell that allow us to not kill monstergirls, or allow us to downgrade our spells that one shot them. Or just allow us to unlock regardless of essence when clearing an entire dungeon, that's the simplest fix.
Well, the other fix I can think of is allowing us to upgrade the artifacts, like that cloak we get to immediately allow us to have sex with monstergirls whose max health is just 25.

level 1: Once the monstergirls current health are <= 25 in health, allow sexual intercourse
level 2: 30 *
level 3: 35 *
And so on.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes