Sep 16, 2018
I'm stuck, I got to the reactor core and the two girls are in there but can't be interacted with, and it says the girl behind the glass escaped. I can go to the graveyard and icy chain but that doesn't seem to progress anything. I also can't figure out how to upgrade my items.

I can fight the big mantis enemy in the jungle but it seems impossible at the moment, it takes zero damage and does a ton.

Last edited:

dailybite

Jun 18, 2019
What does 0.9.2 add?
  • Added the Desert, with the crocodile and lamia
  • Added Reiyu the ghost in the graveyard
  • Added Fae's CG
  • Added Byla and Cyla, the maids
  • You can now redo the tutorial
  • The backpack now has a Faeffect. It gives you two more equipped items slots. So you sacrifice 1 Fae item for 2 normal item slots.
  • Added Hephal's Hammer spell
  • Added the Charm (ovulation) spell
  • Added a minimap
  • Added more options
  • Dream sequence is complete, now with its own minigame
  • Redid the combat UI
  • Usual bugfixes

Sep 16, 2018
  • Added the Desert, with the crocodile and lamia
  • Added Reiyu the ghost in the graveyard
  • Added Fae's CG
  • Added Byla and Cyla, the maids
  • You can now redo the tutorial
  • The backpack now has a Faeffect. It gives you two more equipped items slots. So you sacrifice 1 Fae item for 2 normal item slots.
  • Added Hephal's Hammer spell
  • Added the Charm (ovulation) spell
  • Added a minimap
  • Added more options
  • Dream sequence is complete, now with its own minigame
  • Redid the combat UI
  • Usual bugfixes
Oh cool, can I just extract it to the same folder as the previous version and it will update with my current save? Or do I need to start a new game with the new version?

Sep 16, 2018
I have a star on Fire Top and the shadow demon lady keeps telling me I have to "slay, lay, and spellbind the essence of a very powerful hellhound to unlock the next seal." I've been through fire top many times and fought the red skull boss there but can't progress any further. How do I get past this part?

Edit: figured this out, but now I have no star on a location. Is there a guide for what to do in the current version?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes