KullisUrus

Mar 18, 2018
Cheat codes are WWSSA and DADDD in cait's classroom.
You can just use the search bar on the top right and search "cheat" in this thread to see it.

On other point, it's such a shame that the game doesn't have a windowed option, i probably won't be able to play if system requierements go up (it takes almost all my 2 gb of ram xD) thats on me but the game sometimes go brr 16 bits and it's all blurry out of nowhere, if anyone knows if there is a way to change the resolution let me know please.

okthisnotme22

Aug 11, 2023
2 Dumbass questions, is there a way to zoom during fights and is there a way to use a strong spell but not one shot them? (im aware that i can just use weaker spells but still)

hoodSHAKES

Aug 9, 2023
how do you solve the candles puzzle?
i solved it but dont exactly know how. i went into the room on the left thru the door and on the top left there where 4 blue flames. and i randomly tapped all candles till the third 1 was the only 1 lit then some arrow codes popped up on the top left. so i guess u have to enter a portal with atleast 4 blue flames in 1 of the room

hoodSHAKES

Aug 9, 2023
thought i could beat the moon boss without cheats.........oh boy i was i wrong..way too many transformations. anyways- cheats for arcana WWSSA in cait's classroom

Reactions: femanon

Syohunt112

Dec 16, 2019
Why doesn't she have a pink bar to indicate when you can fuck her? Even though she's available in the gallery how do I unlock her? 1708919535550.png

okthisnotme22

Aug 11, 2023
Why doesn't she have a pink bar to indicate when you can fuck her? Even though she's available in the gallery how do I unlock her? View attachment 3386767
I have no idea if it's possible to have the scene during the fight but you unlock it + another one from a different character after you complete the candle puzzle and fight both of them on the top floor. If you notice the windows on the left and right sides of the mansion you'll see some window frames (or only one in my case) with a floating blue flame, you have to only lit the candles corresponding to the windows.

Reactions: Syohunt112

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019
I really hope the dev adds a continuation to the Automata service in the factory when playing as female. "Selamor's Double Ass Pounding" sounds like it'd be a grand ol' time.

femanon

May 6, 2020
thought i could beat the moon boss without cheats.........oh boy i was i wrong..way too many transformations. anyways- cheats for arcana WWSSA in cait's classroom
i got her to massive screen size eye stage then idk how to damage her anu idea?

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
wait so you plays as BOTH a hetero male and a hetero female? it says "lesbian" but all i see is the girl taking dick....

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes