• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
You start as male, but receive an item to turn female, which you can leave permanently on. If you have it, it's a little gem on the right where the silhouette of your character is.
Gender-bender is a big turnoff for me, but it's better than nothing.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MagicalMonstergirlsAcademy-0.8.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 4, 2017
I WASTED 3 HOURS OF MY LIFE ON FKING SLIDER PUZZLE
And still used autosolver
Your placement is cursed, its like
987, not usual 123...

Reactions: Roninonix

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Secat's Necklace, when you get it, goes there.
Where can you find that?

And cool, looks like game updated. Anyone know the new codes and what they do?

Edit: So I have secat's pendant, is that it? Because I tried but then it just...disappeared

Nvm solved it I am dumbo

Last edited:

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
Hey so, It keeps crashing after getting the letter at the start, is my phone shit or am i doing something wrong?

midscarecrowxd

Jan 29, 2021
So, I'm currently done with all the content so far, manor puzzle included- except I'm missing two things, both of Lich's scenes.
Is there any special way to trigger them, or am I just missing something?

Kayo_H

Jun 22, 2021
So i'm playing in Android and got a bug. In some battles, moving around, sometimes i move to a corner and my character just got stuck, it can't go right or left, just up and down and need to close the game and lose that progress :/

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
So i'm playing in Android and got a bug. In some battles, moving around, sometimes i move to a corner and my character just got stuck, it can't go right or left, just up and down and need to close the game and lose that progress :/
I've had the same on PC. Certain corners in the factory labyrinth are risky, you can just pop through them (and get stuck outside the allowed area/in walls). Keyboard controls solved the issue in my case, dunno about mobile.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes