4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
Sure! It should be here, just a few tiles below that pile of crates next to the ladder.
Are you sure? I keep on clicking on this spot
You sure.PNG
but nothing's happening Do i need a quest or trigger or something?
Also the little girl in the Inn near the Kokoya village Do you know where I can find the Kokoya Onion?

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Hey dude still alive? xD
Ach, yes - apologies! Some IRL stuff came up.

Re. the orb: did you talk to the girl with the glasses in Sodom? I looked at the game code, and apparently talking to her is the trigger for the orb to appear.

The orb itself is a little green sphere, so it should be clearly visible once it's there.

The Kokoya onion... good question. I did manage to find it on my last playthrough, but that was like a year go. Haven't been able to find it in the game's code yet either.

Mar 19, 2018
Ach, yes - apologies! Some IRL stuff came up.

Re. the orb: did you talk to the girl with the glasses in Sodom? I looked at the game code, and apparently talking to her is the trigger for the orb to appear.

The orb itself is a little green sphere, so it should be clearly visible once it's there.

The Kokoya onion... good question. I did manage to find it on my last playthrough, but that was like a year go. Haven't been able to find it in the game's code yet either.
Ahh I see thanks It's okay I thought you weren't gonna reply so I message you xD It's hard to find the Kokoya Onion for the toy shovel If you find it can you tell it to me? I'n creating a walkthrough for this with screenshots on where to find the Items xD and how about the crystal that the old man was talking about in Kokoya Village?

Mikhail_64

Aug 29, 2019
No

No I'm asking him where to find the Nokia onion not the girl
1. We work in Zeon's bar and get A Сrystal Ball from a fortune teller.
2.Go to Kokoyana, in the tavern talking with the girl who lost Kokoyana onion .
3. In Coloane grandfather sitting that treats of insects. We give him the ball received from the fortune teller. He gives us a Kokoyana onion.
5. We carry the Kokoyana onion to the girl in the tavern, she gives us a toy shovel.
6. We carry a shovel to my grandfather, who sits in Zeon and grows flowers. In exchange, we get a Magic Lantern.

Mar 19, 2018
1. We work in Zeon's bar and get A Сrystal Ball from a fortune teller.
2.Go to Kokoyana, in the tavern talking with the girl who lost Kokoyana onion .
3. In Coloane grandfather sitting that treats of insects. We give him the ball received from the fortune teller. He gives us a Kokoyana onion.
5. We carry the Kokoyana onion to the girl in the tavern, she gives us a toy shovel.
6. We carry a shovel to my grandfather, who sits in Zeon and grows flowers. In exchange, we get a Magic Lantern.
What do you mean Coloane? Is that a town's name or something? And By the Tavern you mean the first town right?

Mikhail_64

Aug 29, 2019
What do you mean Coloane? Is that a town's name or something? And By the Tavern you mean the first town right?
Sorry, I'm an angry Russian guy and I don't write English well. I play, of course, on the Russian-language version of the game. Kokoiana village, which gets Rena, after retiring from the first city (Zeon). Tavern-hotel, which is located on the road to the village.
hotel.jpg

dad.jpg

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Is getting the two H scenes for drinking too much at the Zeon Pub impossible through legitimate means? At least, I can get the first one (you need 70 or less Sensibility when entering and working at the bar, and then you can talk to the bearded patron in the northwest area and give him beer repeatedly) to 'trigger', but it doesn't get unlocked in the Gallery inside the Monument afterwards for me.

The Sodom Inn's second scene has the opposite problem on my end, where it won't properly display at the Inn, but will actually unlock itself in the Gallery. I noticed someone else in this thread experienced the same thing, but I still don't know if it's a bug present in the original or just in the translation we were using.

Are there supposed to be any differences between the two Sages' "Lesson on Physics" events, both in-game and in the gallery? Because I can't notice them if so.

Has anyone actually documented what the differences are between the published translations? Were bugs introduced into one of them that aren't present in the other or in the original game? Do the reactions of the villagers in Kokoyama make more sense when you've lost to the (Temporary) Bandit King in the Temple in one of them, where they imply they somehow witnessed a different event they supposedly participated in?

Anyway, I'll be writing a guide for what I can actually do in this game (including the inaccessible-unless-you-change-the-MapData orb) soon, but I figured I might as well ask about the stuff I couldn't figure out first before I get started. After all, if it turns out I'm writing a guide for a broken and buggy version of the game, it won't help people who already have a fixed version.

Ah, speaking of bugs, might as well point this out: If you beat the Artificial Werewolf (the Rank C fight) in Sodom's coliseum, don't seek a rematch without leaving and re-entering the area or you'll freeze the game. In my version of Magica, it appears the developer or the translator forgot to delete or reset the monster NPC that appears in that fight, and it will essentially try to move through Rena (or other things in the map if you've lost to it, so you might still freeze in those cases) and get stuck, preventing the rematch from starting and essentially requiring you to hit F12 to restart the game or close and reopen it, whichever. At least this happens in a 'town' area so you can save beforehand without a consumable item.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
how do you enter the collection room?
Via the Monument of Growth in the Magic Society's Temple in Zeon (the crystal you can access to spend your magic experience in): There's a second crystal south of the one you enter and exit from which you can examine to warp into the so-called collection room.

Reactions: Damnation88

teneco7893

Jan 9, 2020
Is getting the two H scenes for drinking too much at the Zeon Pub impossible through legitimate means? At least, I can get the first one (you need 70 or less Sensibility when entering and working at the bar, and then you can talk to the bearded patron in the northwest area and give him beer repeatedly) to 'trigger', but it doesn't get unlocked in the Gallery inside the Monument afterwards for me.

The Sodom Inn's second scene has the opposite problem on my end, where it won't properly display at the Inn, but will actually unlock itself in the Gallery. I noticed someone else in this thread experienced the same thing, but I still don't know if it's a bug present in the original or just in the translation we were using.

Are there supposed to be any differences between the two Sages' "Lesson on Physics" events, both in-game and in the gallery? Because I can't notice them if so.

Has anyone actually documented what the differences are between the published translations? Were bugs introduced into one of them that aren't present in the other or in the original game? Do the reactions of the villagers in Kokoyama make more sense when you've lost to the (Temporary) Bandit King in the Temple in one of them, where they imply they somehow witnessed a different event they supposedly participated in?

Anyway, I'll be writing a guide for what I can actually do in this game (including the inaccessible-unless-you-change-the-MapData orb) soon, but I figured I might as well ask about the stuff I couldn't figure out first before I get started. After all, if it turns out I'm writing a guide for a broken and buggy version of the game, it won't help people who already have a fixed version.

Ah, speaking of bugs, might as well point this out: If you beat the Artificial Werewolf (the Rank C fight) in Sodom's coliseum, don't seek a rematch without leaving and re-entering the area or you'll freeze the game. In my version of Magica, it appears the developer or the translator forgot to delete or reset the monster NPC that appears in that fight, and it will essentially try to move through Rena (or other things in the map if you've lost to it, so you might still freeze in those cases) and get stuck, preventing the rematch from starting and essentially requiring you to hit F12 to restart the game or close and reopen it, whichever. At least this happens in a 'town' area so you can save beforehand without a consumable item.
Have the same problem with the second "drinking too much" scene. I can play the first scene and don't know how to trigger the second. Starting a new game, booth of the scenes aren't unlocked in the gallery. Really frustrating.

nimemine

Nov 13, 2019
where is sodom pub?, i was accident tap to fast after save the girl in mine, and im lost to read what next is

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes