4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

BigTittyFace

Oct 9, 2018
Is it not possible to change the value of sensibility using Cheat Engine or save edit? I couldn't find the value using CE (I'm not very good with it, though) and changing the value using a save editor did nothing.
Is it protected ?

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
can't find the fortune teller after bandit boss. So, im stuck. no black market. on forest path..she says "i need to collect more information first"

Darius2738

Nov 13, 2016
The game keeps mentioning that there are various SE audio files missing and that causes a crash. Any way to fix this?

Aug 7, 2018
hmm need walkthrough too, feels i have overlook something. where all crest location, where orb on the tunnel, where key, etc. basically i avoid any rape/harassment event until the magic institute part now. and avoiding any event that decrease sensibility point too. yeah no walkthrought on gamefaq....

Aug 7, 2018
after get white book from altar, then fight with ark leader, win and its last bos? cant beat it, totally stuck with no clue...... really need good walkthrought

roi20

Jun 20, 2018
Stuck can't leave the first city (said i dont need to go here now), after many attempt somehow i made it to leave the city (go to east)..... Go back and can't enter the city and say the same thing lol.... how to fix ?

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
where is the damn black market?? to get the white book again from Bandit leader, already talk to White hair witch and then go to City of despair and talk to all (maybe) NPC but still don't now the location

Jun 13, 2018
where is the damn black market?? to get the white book again from Bandit leader, already talk to White hair witch and then go to City of despair and talk to all (maybe) NPC but still don't now the location
To find the black market, you first need to save a girl in The Abandoned Mine from a minotaur, after you managed to beat the minotaur, she will give you a black card, that card is an access to the black market, if you have it, simply talk to the bartender in sodom pub, and he'll tell you to check a hole in a wall behind the counter.

Reactions: PitchyHornet
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes