4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

The Armory sword

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
I think I bugged the game, I cleared the lake temple and now need info on the black market. From what I've read, I needed to go back to first town and talk to the white haired lady but shes a no show. I would greatly welcome help if given.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Anyone know how to get the valuable orb from the abandoned mine?
I looked into the game files, and apparently it's not even possible to reach that orb. I think the mapmaker forgot that those crater tiles are impassable.

I think I bugged the game, I cleared the lake temple and now need info on the black market. From what I've read, I needed to go back to first town and talk to the white haired lady but shes a no show. I would greatly welcome help if given.
If the witch Bridgette is not in her shop, then she's in her room for that day. Try sleeping at the inn and then going back to her shop.

Killerzzz00007

Feb 5, 2018
can some one please tell me that rock paper scissor game inside the pub at zeon ......the winning of rena is random? or there is a way to win every game played with that rich pervert lol

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
so where is the the dude who was turned into a slime, where do you meet him the second time?
That's in the second half of the forest. Almost right after you enter this area, you'll come across this fork in the road. Go left here and you'll meet the slime dude.

Seynim

Nov 19, 2017
I have found the four of the five magic crests

first one is at the zeon for going there you need the item that you find at the lake temple which extunguish the flames if you have it go to zeon with torn clothes and get arrested when you are at the cell there is a wall that is slightly different from the other walls at the bed is right you will find a tunnel. at northeast there is a flame extunguish it and follow the way you will find the first crest there

second crest is easy to find go to the inn at the kokoyana village it is at the second floor's rightmost room

I couldn't find the third crest but it is probably at the southern camp my guess is the gate at the second floor which is locked but I dont know how to open it if someone shares the third crest's location I appreciate it

fourth crest is at the sodom black market but to go there you need to go to the slave mine and talk to the green haired guy at the north he wants support from you give him 500G go to sleep and go there again this time he wants 1000G sleep again and go there Then he wants 2000G sleep again and go there you will find the wall broken follow the way and go up from the rope you will find the four crest there

fifth crest is at the magic instution's behind which is at the desert there is an opening at the right of the magic instution's gate go from there and follow the way. at the northwest you can find the crest

Sorry for bad english

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I have found the four of the five magic crests

first one is at the zeon for going there you need the item that you find at the lake temple which extunguish the flames if you have it go to zeon with torn clothes and get arrested when you are at the cell there is a wall that is slightly different from the other walls at the bed is right you will find a tunnel. at northeast there is a flame extunguish it and follow the way you will find the first crest there

second crest is easy to find go to the inn at the kokoyana village it is at the second floor's rightmost room

I couldn't find the third crest but it is probably at the southern camp my guess is the gate at the second floor which is locked but I dont know how to open it if someone shares the third crest's location I appreciate it

fourth crest is at the sodom black market but to go there you need to go to the slave mine and talk to the green haired guy at the north he wants support from you give him 500G go to sleep and go there again this time he wants 1000G sleep again and go there Then he wants 2000G sleep again and go there you will find the wall broken follow the way and go up from the rope you will find the four crest there

fifth crest is at the magic instution's behind which is at the desert there is an opening at the right of the magic instution's gate go from there and follow the way. at the northwest you can find the crest

Sorry for bad english
This was in a previous post: #38

Mikhail_64

Aug 29, 2019
The fifth magic cross is in the dead village (Goliath), in the house where Rena meets Mary. We should go and look. Ice balls are melted by a magic lantern. His gives grandfather in Zeon(the first city) in exchange for a shovel. To get to the Black Market you need to show a black membership card in the bar of Sodom. Her salvation gives man lying in the mine, coming from the southern camps to Sodom. The key to the Treasury gives the bandit, sitting in prison, as a reward for the key to the prison. This is only possible if Rena is lowered to the level of a prostitute so that she agrees to help him.
Sorry if something's wrong. My game is translated into Russian. I write here translation with Russian on English

Reactions: eosar

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
the image of the character does not appear in combat can be some bug?
I've got the same problem. If it's like Ariadne, character should pop on right side of the screen when you're fighting right ? I've downloaded from ''mega'' link, maybe it's missing files or something ?

Reactions: htmthaeni
Mar 19, 2018
The fifth magic cross is in the dead village (Goliath), in the house where Rena meets Mary. We should go and look. Ice balls are melted by a magic lantern. His gives grandfather in Zeon(the first city) in exchange for a shovel. To get to the Black Market you need to show a black membership card in the bar of Sodom. Her salvation gives man lying in the mine, coming from the southern camps to Sodom. The key to the Treasury gives the bandit, sitting in prison, as a reward for the key to the prison. This is only possible if Rena is lowered to the level of a prostitute so that she agrees to help him.
Sorry if something's wrong. My game is translated into Russian. I write here translation with Russian on English
Excuse me Just like to ask where can i find the Kokoyana Onion then you mention the shovel right? Is it the toy shovel that the little girl gives you at the Inn?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes