RPGM - Completed - Magica - The Lord Of The Magic Books [Eclipse Works]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mike17723

I found out about this one by a recommendation from DirtyC101 in his forum, even though the scenes are not animated, the gameplay is very interesting, your clothes get torn and you become vulnerable to grapples, if you haven't played this before and you like H-games with legit gameplay then try it, you won't regret it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

doppio2222

This one is crazyyyy but anyways

Plot: Plot is kept fairly simple, unless you aim for the secret ending where there are quite a couple of twists and a cooler boss fight.

Gameplay: It's what you'd expect, though I wouldn't say it gets as grindy as other games, which is a bonus all things considered. I found myself to be at a high enough level most of the time, only needing to grind now and again for like 2 minutes before being ready to move on.

Length: If you go for a no sex run, it's about 8-9 hours in length, which is honestly alright as the game is entertaining enough. However, if you go to unlock all CGs it might take an hour or more.

CGs: The art is. whew. It's nice and there's a lot of different ones; some get reused, but that's fine. Although it should be noted, that if you just want to see the gallery, it's a better idea to go find a full save. There isn't an "unlock gallery" option at the end of the game, even if you get the secret ending.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

RedSkyPlays

:D Turnbased combat RPG Game, with town exploring, mid battlefuck, H-events.
    It's one of the oldies that i finally have the chance to finish. It has the corruption system with corruption level but not the virgin status. :geek:
    About the battlefuck mechanic, There is a clothing damage, the enemy can damage your clothes. H-scene only occur when your clothes are damaged. :p
    The mid battle H-scene can be easily dodged, and there are only a few of them. :confused:
    Main character's standing picture has it's variety which is good, but the design is kinda off especially the nips for me. :ROFLMAO:
    It's an ok for the corruption tag. i believe you can change the story dialogue path if you avoid the H-events. :whistle:
    Here's a secret... use the "escape orb" to instantly defeat the final boss. :censored:
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Its not REMARKABLE, but its pretty good
    1) Great Art
    2) Fun RPG Elements
    3) Interesting story
    4) Professional and polished
    5) Okay replay value

So that's my take, play it if you're looking for something to do but if you don't play, the world will keep turning man.