4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
D

Deleted member 9433

I think you have to go to the sage first, who is north of the temple where you found the book. Not 100% sure, though.
Hmm i was there he just rip off my cloth and give me a nipple pinch ...

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm i was there he just rip off my cloth and give me a nipple pinch ...
Found it. You need to go back to Brigette, the silver haired witch form the beginning. She'll tell you to go south through the forest.

D

Deleted member 9433

Found it. You need to go back to Brigette, the silver haired witch form the beginning. She'll tell you to go south through the forest.
Thank you, she was not there. But quite after a time of fooling around suddenly she was back. You are the man ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

CptErect

May 12, 2017
eclipse works game really are good. Did the circle made another except magica and ariadne? Thanks.

Johnthomas

May 17, 2017
Does the sodom inn scene have a 2nd scene??? cus i get the first scene, but i dont get the second one. for the second one i just rena to say "not him again..." and then it just cuts to the resting part.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Damn.....I want the sequel. I want this games continue.....pweeaaseeee. This games awesome!.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Since this circle is kinda dead, is there a reason for it? Both of their games are amongst the best ones currently (my opinion ofcourse) and they just suddenly stopped after releasing Ariadne.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if this is going to be of use to anyone, but nevermind.
If like me, you are trying to play this game on Wine in Linux, you'll soon realise the music does not work. The thing is, the audios of the game are in midi, so you will have to convert the audios to another format like .ogg or .mp3. You can convert it with a online converter like this one
or use a program like timidity. Remember that you have to convert all the midi files in the BGM folder and after that, delete the midi files (after a backup of course). And that's it. Happy fapping

PD: To install timidity and convert files:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Someone knows where is the prison key? I payed to a soldier in the north of Sodom to get the key, but he said he lost it. I just don't know where to look, I searched everywhere in town. :oops:
Edit: Nevermind, It's on the upper floor of the Colosseum

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
does anyone have a walkthrough for this really have no idea what im doing
For a walkthrough of some sort, look here, the post
And to get the three endings
1. You find the book and unlock its powers(its blank when you find it), and get either a bad or good ending based on number of times raped.
2. You pray at all the goddess statues which allows you to enter the bad religion’s headquarter and join them.
3. You do all the good stuff you can do, never get violated or lower your sensibility stat, and investigate all you can about the village that was destroyed. This eventually leads to the true ending, and its a bit hard to find.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
By the way, for the things i missed. In the guide says that there is a npc slime before the strongholm, but I didn't find it, so I couldn't get the true ending.
And i couldn get either the h scenes for Burizitto (the other mage), because i couln't enter the other shady shop to peep through the hole.
I don't know what I am missing :cryingface:

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes