• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.30 star(s) 7 Votes

OniKuro

May 31, 2017
i hope the new version it's at least playable, or can skip at least. don't want to lose 40' of gameplay cos a lil bug n have to read everything again

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Well I can't even get past the first "puzzle". Says to find the pizza cutter, but the quest says pizza knives. MC implies he already has it but if you question the older sister where the pantry is she says she doesn't know. His inventory is empty when I open it, no pizza cutter or anything else in it. What gives?

EDIT: Nevermind.... for some insane reason the "pantry" is not off the kitchen or part of it but some storage closet near the basement.

Last edited:
Reactions: wrarar

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
Boards are in the basement you need to talk to alex/mother? for info how to get there, im there now but im stuck looking for the 4th fuse.
To easier get the rope use the swing that is attached to the tree to nock it down
How do you get the swing to swing that high?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How in the seven fucks does one get that GOD DAMN ROPE?!? Cuz if i get it im use to hang the game creator with it ...
From what I can figure, it has to do with the swing, and no you can't click on the rope when it still up the tree.
I still don't know how I did it, all I was doing was going left and right trying to swing the swing and all of a sudden an SFX of a collision happened and the rope was on the ground.

To help those still stuck, here's my save from when the rope fell.

Save Location: \AppData\LocalLow\HolyRatchel\LustZombie

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes