1.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Oct 14, 2021
You need to have the younger sister in the basement with you, you also need a wrench you get from the garage. When you have both in this room you use the wrench on the actual boiler (the valves do nothing)

how to get the sister and the key. I'm completely blocked

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
how to get the sister and the key. I'm completely blocked
You need to get the wrench first which is in a toolbox in the garage (you then need to find boxs around house to stand on). After you have the wrench go to the other sister i think shes in the kitchen (she then need you to distract mother so she can go to basement with you)

Reactions: maradona6666
Oct 14, 2021
You need to get the wrench first which is in a toolbox in the garage (you then need to find boxs around house to stand on). After you have the wrench go to the other sister i think shes in the kitchen (she then need you to distract mother so she can go to basement with you)

I can click everywhere, but it's impossible to find this modite key.

Oct 14, 2021
I managed to get the key to repair the boiler, but impossible to speak with the sister to unload in the basement with her. I tried to speak a second time with the sister at the swimming pool, she is asleep, and if I go to speak to the mother she gives me the fuse collection. help please

Блядь

Sep 4, 2021
Where are the magic pills for tea? Ok, found them in the bathroom on the second floor.

Last edited:

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
Thanks! Got the book. However, the book does not appear in my inventory and when I talk to Alice, she still tells MC that the book is blue, and MC replies that he will find it. Also, trying to make the ointment on the craft table, but nothing happen.
Edit: Got it! Need to read it on the reading shelf first to trigger the "Find Marigold" quest. Also, still have no idea of where to get the swimsuit.
I'm around the same place as you. No idea on swimsuit, but did you find the marigold? No one I can talk to is giving any hints and I feel like I've clicked on a lot of the plants.

Reactions: Petemic1
Oct 14, 2021
Lavender is outside the backyard, near the east corner

+1 on the swimsuit's location tho
please help Helppp

I managed to get the key to repair the boiler, but impossible to speak with the sister to unload in the basement with her. I tried to speak a second time with the sister at the swimming pool, she is asleep, and if I go to speak to the mother she gives me the fuse collection.

Last edited:

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
Can't find any box, where are they?

Edit: I found them, you need 2 boxes

-One is outside the house, near the entrance by the garden
-The second one is on the top of the shelf in the room before the basement

(dam, this game quests are annoying)

Reactions: cyberkiller281276

SohGin

Apr 30, 2018
4th fuse in room next to where you put the fuses in where you pushed boxes in water to make a bridge. Once you turned on the water valves in the boiler room the water down there will have cleared revealing the 4th fuse
Hello !
Im kinda stuck here, i tried to move every thing to remove water like you said but nothing happen, can you be more specific plz?

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
i need some help with mac version: after downloading it, i cannot open it because the app may be "broken or incomplete"

1.30 star(s) 7 Votes